Portland PD

scanthewaves

I’m in Portland but can not find the PD TG, anyone know where they are these days? Are they still on the old Coastal Bend EDACS, if they are than what’s the TG? Did they migrate to the new P25 system if they did I sure can’t hear em. The only thing I’m getting is a unknown site TG 2000.only 1 side of conversation

Last edited:

nueces162

They went P25 a while back. For now its a stand-alone site with just a few groups in mixed mode that is not yet a part of any of the other systems around here. It's in the database but I don't remember under which listing.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I’m in Portland but can not find the PD TG, anyone know where they are these days? Are they still on the old Coastal Bend EDACS, if they are than what’s the TG? Did they migrate to the new P25 system if they did I sure can’t hear em. The only thing I’m getting is a unknown site TG 2000.only 1 side of conversation
It's listed under San Patricio county as Coastal Bend Regional Public Safety Radio Coalition.
This is the system nueces is referring to:

Notes on that system's page indicate that, at a later date, that system will be combined into the new regional system:
Which will, eventually, replace the existing EDACS system.