SDS100/SDS200: Upgraded sds100 with NXDN Software Now What?

mccleway

With my radios I've only been able to get it to work by programming it as a conventional system. Because of the simplistic nature of the system, the Uniden radios seem not to decode it by programming it as a NXDN or NXDN OFT system. You lose Alpha tag info by doing it this way, but you can hear them. With an agency as small as SPD, it's not really a big deal.

More2x4

Premium Subscriber
I'll continue to play with it. True on the small agency but my home town never the less and I like to know what they are up to. I wish I would have purchased a different home unit than the HP-2. That was a dumb move.
You have been a great help, thank you.

mccleway

For home you can always use a scanner app on your phone/tablet or listen right from the Broadcastify.com web page. I provide
the feed for that & it includes Swainsboro PD Dispatch. It’s delayed by about 2 mins due to feed processing in the Broadcastify network, but it’s free.

garys

Premium Subscriber
You can always add or change it in the scanner itself and read that data back into the Favorites List.

Have got them!!!! Thanks, now to figure out how to adjust that one frequency in my county favorites list! Can't thank you all enough for the help!!!! Merry Christmas.

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
There are two ways to do that if it's conventional:

1. Program the conventional channel and set it to DIGITAL ONLY.
2. Program it as One Frequency Trunked and program the TG(s).