Broadcastify.com cert expired again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiVolt

Feed Provider
My feeds are still broadcasting, but if the server connection is disconnected I think they won't reconnect.

The various apps may not be able to connect either, the official iPhone app does not work.

Edit: nevermind, both say 0 listeners now, even though radiofeed says its connected.

Last edited:

jcook11

Feed Provider
Yep, calls uploads are failing. I got the email alert but found my system was still functioning on my end.

norwichfeeder

Feed Provider
Cloudfront also throwing 502 cause of the expired cert. All feeds and CALLS are working fine. Just the website is buggy until it can be re-certed.

502 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront wasn't able to connect to the origin. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Thanks

belvdr

No longer interested in living
Fixed! See you guys next year lol.
I hope not. I have been through these before (not related to RR/Bcfy), and there are multiple solutions to this so end users are not impacted. Keeping good thoughts. :)

Bradybooboo

Premium Subscriber
OK, so I'm just a senior citizen and not computer-savvy so this may sound dumb but Is it safe to click on broadcastify without a current certificate?

Status
Not open for further replies.