Multi port USB sound card

ka4bni

Feed Provider
I apologize if this is already posted but I could not find it looking through several threads. I'm running a Windows 10 desktop PC and I'm running 4 feeds. I'm currently using 4 external Soundblaster USB dongles for my 4 feeds and I'm always having trouble with my sound cards. I would like to find an external multiport sound card to run these feeds. I'm currently using 4 instances of Radiofeed, so if there is a better software for running these feeds please let me know also. Thanks,

ffighter17

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for a better soundcard myself. I am using an older laptop with windows 10 and my soundcard now is a pain. I would really like to find something that is just a mic in or line in.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Are they easy to work with, the sound card I am using now actually runs speakers with several setting and is a complete pain to try and keep going.
-
Any audio input will have settings available.... audio source for software, Windows sound mixer settings etc. These are about as simple as it gets.

Dog

I am looking for a better soundcard myself. I am using an older laptop with windows 10 and my soundcard now is a pain. I would really like to find something that is just a mic in or line in.
I recently started using one of these Creative Labs Sound Blaster Play! 3 I still haven't decided if it is working well or not. I am having some issues that I am not sure if it is sound card related or something else.

Dog

I apologize if this is already posted but I could not find it looking through several threads. I'm running a Windows 10 desktop PC and I'm running 4 feeds. I'm currently using 4 external Soundblaster USB dongles for my 4 feeds and I'm always having trouble with my sound cards. I would like to find an external multiport sound card to run these feeds. I'm currently using 4 instances of Radiofeed, so if there is a better software for running these feeds please let me know also. Thanks,
You might also look into something like this. USB Audio Interface A lot of options and configuration out there. It might be totally out far off to... lol Or a mixer board. All this stuff has unlimited port configurations if you look around.