Anyone know frequencies for fire support Pasco county?

Ryanwatern

I’m trying to get my radio set up and I can’t seem to find the fire support frequency. I’m using a truck tracker and located in holiday.

jasonk

Feed Provider
What traffic iscarried on this channel ? I see all the rest are encrypted. Curious ...thanks

zlandmedia

not that florida man
Old news. Pasco County went dark a while ago.
At least 4-5 years ago at that.

There is still some limited traffic on the EDACS system, but who knows when that will go away. I haven't heard the CAD voice channel on there in a good while, so I'm not sure if it's still around or if I've lost the ability to receive it from my home in Hillsborough.

tonemaster

Premium Subscriber
I'm attempting to put the PCFR support channel in my Unication G5 to hear the automated dispatches. Is that possible using the P25 Phase II sites and frequencies with the DEC 1578 from the old EDACS? Or is there a different way?

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
The former "Support" channel (running automated dispatching for an unknown amount of time) is on EDACS. Unication pagers don't work on EDACS. The FD dispatch channels (there are three of them) on P25 are encrypted and do not follow the same TGID format from EDACS.

tonemaster

Premium Subscriber
The former "Support" channel (running automated dispatching for an unknown amount of time) is on EDACS. Unication pagers don't work on EDACS. The FD dispatch channels (there are three of them) on P25 are encrypted and do not follow the same TGID format from EDACS.
Thank you.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Sorry, didn't know someone added it to the P25 database as well. If 1578 does actually exist on P25, I can say I've never heard any activity in the clear. I do wildcard searches every week.

ngel

I can confirm as I listen to Pasco frequently on EDACS and P25. Support talkgroup is only broadcast on EDACS in the clear that I am aware of. The talkgroup 1578 has never come up in my following of P25 system. Weird set up for them, I have heard units come up on the Support talkgroup calling dispatch but it does not seem to be monitored as its an automatic voice dispatch. They seem to be using both systems still from time to time. I hear SO come up on system call talkgroup on EDACS calling for an EMS response quite frequently