Arizona frequencies heard in Las Vegas

KCA6YU

King Charles Adam 6 Young Union
Hey all
Was wondering if anyone listens to any traffic from AZ in the Las Vegas area? If so, what?
Thanks for any info.

Hooligan

AZ State/Mohave County don't seem to have a lot of high profile LMR sites near the Hoover Dam area border that makes it over the mountain range into the Henderson/Las Vegas area -- seems like they chose sites --at least high profile/ERP ones-- relatively far south in AZ. Best evidence of this in my opinion is how difficult it can be to hear the local AZ DPS Highway Patrol UHF repeater & Mohave SO area dispatch in Boulder City, even though the Arizona-side of US-93 is so close.

In other parts of the Henderson/LV area, Mohave County seems to come-in pretty well on 155.640/192.8 & 153.935/186.2

KCA6YU

King Charles Adam 6 Young Union
AZ State/Mohave County don't seem to have a lot of high profile LMR sites near the Hoover Dam area border that makes it over the mountain range into the Henderson/Las Vegas area -- seems like they chose sites --at least high profile/ERP ones-- relatively far south in AZ. Best evidence of this in my opinion is how difficult it can be to hear the local AZ DPS Highway Patrol UHF repeater & Mohave SO area dispatch in Boulder City, even though the Arizona-side of US-93 is so close.

In other parts of the Henderson/LV area, Mohave County seems to come-in pretty well on 155.640/192.8 & 153.935/186.2
Thanks for the info

n4njj

Sin City Repeater Network
Oddly enough, I hear the hambone repeaters in Kingman (Potato Patch, Hayden Peak, and Hualapai) better than the Arizona DPS stuff.