National Comm (System 2) TG 131

mbstone99

I have been trying to figure out this TG forever. I knew it was near a hospital and always would hear calls for tickets stuck in the parking machines. I always thought it might of been around Ham. General or McMaster downtown on Bay. So today I heard a reference to "Concession". So I am thinking that this is part of or a private parking lot somewhere near Juravinski.

Matt

mbstone99

I heard some more activity on this TG in the afternoon today. I am pretty sure this is part of Juravinski Hospital up on the mountain. I heard a call about a pay station not working (this seems to happens a lot there) at Concession. I know they do have a multi level parking garage right across the street from the hospital so I believe that this would be them.

Matt

mbstone99

I am 99.99999% sure that this is definitely part of Juravinksi.. I heard yet another call this morning for another pay station acting up at the garage on Popular (just west of the hospital). I will submit this to the DB.

Matt

mbstone99

There is another talkgroup on the system, TG 130 that I have been trying to pin down as well. What I have been hearing is definitely parking related. I believe now that this is the parking control people at Hamilton General Hospital as I heard a call this afternoon about a problem with the machine at the Wellington exit. Both of these parking garages are according to the HHS web page is run by the Hamilton Health Sciences Volunteer Association (About the Hamilton Health Sciences Volunteer Association).

Matt

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
I have noticed that there's also fully encrypted voice and data on talkgroups 20-30. I heard traffic on 26 and 27 that sounded like some kind of special event traffic... but I don't know for sure what it was for.