Search not working

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
And the same question applies...searching what? Are you having trouble searching the forums? The database? The wiki? Each has their own forum that you should've posted in, and you need to be more specific when asking for help.

1678844564579.png

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
It is not a RR issue, it is a new security feature in Firefox, just click the blue button and you'll see the search results fine. Also, if you read the box you checked, it is to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites, which RR isn't.

Chris0516

Lots of tabs open too fella, eventually your browser's gonna run into issues loading new pages (sorry, just the IT guy in me coming out) ;)
Thank you. I already know that a multitude of browser tabs can start to play havoc w/ the available RAM. Because each additional tab however incremental, can start to slow things down. Even making search results look 'off'. But when doing a comparison on Google, that didn't happen.

OT….I always like it when people don’t crop their screenshot and you see all the browser tabs. Sometimes they have…interesting websites in those tabs. :)
The more tabs, what a life!! The fewer tabs, what a simple life. As for cropping it. I can't do it. I don't have the fine-motor skills to keep the mouse steady when cropping.