What program should I use to decode the following taklgroups?

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
If you used your original email addy, they will respond, might take a day or two, but you will get it if you bought lifetime sub.

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
If you used your original email addy, they will respond, might take a day or two, but you will get it if you bought lifetime sub.

I wrote an eMail to them 3 days ago (3/21) so hopefully I will hear soon... I used the eMail that I purchased my lifetime subscription with... So if there are no longer any passwords for releases then would it be an issue for someone to send me the newest update? It requires a login using the subscription eMail to verify it's valid FastLane so I would think it shouldn't be an issue. Or are the releases tailored to a particular eMail?

Fredo68

I wrote an eMail to them 3 days ago (3/21) so hopefully I will hear soon... I used the eMail that I purchased my lifetime subscription with... So if there are no longer any passwords for releases then would it be an issue for someone to send me the newest update? It requires a login using the subscription eMail to verify it's valid FastLane so I would think it shouldn't be an issue. Or are the releases tailored to a particular eMail?
The software is individually marked. My name and email address is on the second line of the event log when the program starts. I'm assuming this is coded into dsd.exe.

AK4FD

Premium Subscriber
Well darn, guess I am waiting for DSD support to eMail me back... Whenever that may be...

AK4FD

Premium Subscriber
If you have any emails from dsdplusinformationminister@gmail.com , those all would have your password.
If you have any emails from dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com, those were sent out in pairs. One had the update and the other had the password for the update.

Check spam and deleted / trash folders.

No I don’t have any eMails from them yet, I’ve checked all folders. I haven’t used DSD+ in almost 5 years and have switched laptops 2 times since then, and I don’t have any access to previous eMails they must have been deleted off their servers. So I basically have to start from scratch with the program. All I need is to be able to download it again and I’ll be good to go. But I need them to send me the program that has my FastLane eMail attached to it. I hope they reply soon because I’m starting to get tired of waiting after 4 days… I thought most people get eMails pretty quick these days…

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
No I don’t have any eMails from them yet, I’ve checked all folders. I haven’t used DSD+ in almost 5 years and have switched laptops 2 times since then, and I don’t have any access to previous eMails they must have been deleted off their servers. So I basically have to start from scratch with the program. All I need is to be able to download it again and I’ll be good to go. But I need them to send me the program that has my FastLane eMail attached to it. I hope they reply soon because I’m starting to get tired of waiting after 4 days… I thought most people get eMails pretty quick these days…
I wonder if an option might be to send a small paypal payment of say $1.00 with your issue described in the paypal comments? That might be a way to ensure your issue is read by the DSD+ /support person/software engineer?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
It requires a login using the subscription eMail to verify it's valid FastLane so I would think it shouldn't be an issue

Nothing requires a login. You were given a password and that's all you need. The password is what confirms your entitled to be using FastLane.

If you have emailed them, they will respond. Keep an eye on your spam folders.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
And in a fast food restaurant, you will spend close to $25 bucks for two people, so if worst come to worst donate again. I like the program so much I bought two copies, one for my desktop and one for the laptop. I know I did not have to do that, but time is money and it is a great program.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
I got my email a few weeks ago on I think the second or third day.

AK4FD

Premium Subscriber
And in a fast food restaurant, you will spend close to $25 bucks for two people, so if worst come to worst donate again. I like the program so much I bought two copies, one for my desktop and one for the laptop. I know I did not have to do that, but time is money and it is a great program.
I wonder if an option might be to send a small paypal payment of say $1.00 with your issue described in the paypal comments? That might be a way to ensure your issue is read by the DSD+ /support person/software engineer?
You know, I actually thought about doing that as well. Sending another donation to them.

— David

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
It is a great piece of software and worth it, I understand it is life time, but could not imagine the email load he gets everyday.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
I will say, I was a dumb ass but could not find my password and got a email in two days, that computer is long gone, so with the new setup I ordered two, may be the way to go.
Again time is money, may have been a hobby at first,but bet he is working his butt off now. Good for him.

AK4FD

Premium Subscriber
I will say, I was a dumb ass but could not find my password and got a email in two days, that computer is long gone, so with the new setup I ordered two, may be the way to go.
Again time is money, may have been a hobby at first,but bet he is working his butt off now. Good for him.
Yes agreed. I might just do that!

— David

AK4FD

Premium Subscriber
Well, I sent in another $30 “donation” towards Fast Lane last night just to kick start things again. So far 25 hours and no reply. Hopefully soon…

AK4FD

Premium Subscriber
Good news. It appears the sending of extra money worked! LOL I now have my new passworded copy of DSD+ running and working! Thanks to all for the advice!

AK4FD

Premium Subscriber
I do have 1 more question.. Can someone tell me why I keep getting these different errors on the CC data below? I have 100% full reception, the Tower is literally in my back yard 1 mile away on the mountain, so I should have zero errors...

Also is there a way that I can see the encryption algorithm that is being used? I remember DSD+ used to display what algorithm was being used back in the day but I can't seem to find where it shows it at...

DSD CC Data.jpg