IIMARS in Ada County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimvv

Looks like IIMARS is up in Ada County. Although I have yet to hear any Ada units on, I have heard what sounded like a little testing. Wish I could monitor during the day time... Please let me know what you have heard
Jim

jimvv

Iimars

Check the data Base under Ada County, IIMARS. It is all in 700 Mhz and digital. So if you dont have one of Unidens new scanners it wont work.
Jim

N7CVR

Feed Provider
Anyone hearing any talkgroups yet off the Ada County site?

Yes, they are operational. Try listening to ID:1000 and ID:1100 to start. They are obviously simulcasting right now and the three multi-site trunking sites all appear to be operational. Might consider using the scanner's AGC. The Ada County System is LOUD compared to the Eastern Talkgroups.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
I suspect as time goes on, you'll see more talkgroups appear on the system. I wonder what their implementation schedule is? Whom was the first agency to come online?

73's

Ron

N7CVR

Feed Provider
I have heard TG 1100 lastnight but who are they?
Jim

It appears to be Ada County Sheriff but they are manipulating what they are transmitting. Sometimes I hear dispatch and sometimes only the mobile side of the conversation on either TG. More investigation required.

Chuck

firemedic7526

Ada Co. 700 system

The fire department is doing a fair amount of testing and communication on the system. You can now hear the fire depart. manage fires from across town. The old system all you could hear was the dispatch and maybe an engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.