How long before Premium status takes effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
sambrack said:
I have just upgraded to be a Premium Subscriber but have not been able to log in as such yet. How long is it between paying with Visa online and have my status changed?

Sam
You paid via the PayPal interface with your Visa card? It should have been automatic.

sambrack

Premium Subscriber
Still no access

Lindsay,

I have sent you an email with my Visa and purchase information. I just tried to access the Premium section again and still do not have access.

Sam

blantonl said:
That's correct - it should have taken effect immeidately. Please contact me at webmaster@radioreference.com with your paypal email address and amount you sent so I can track down what happened.

Thanks.

mciupa

Hey sambrack , welcome to RadioReference . :)
Why not consider purchasing some scanning software , or at least "take a test drive" with a demo of a scanning program ?

Check out www.butel.nl for details.

< sigh > I wish I had your programming problem... actually I wish I had a BCD996T :lol:

Last edited:

sambrack

Premium Subscriber
Thanks to both KA3JJZ and mciupa for their suggestions on avoiding the pain of programming and using scanning software. I've been told by others that I should go ahead and endure the pain and program this puppy myself so that I will understand the structure and how it operates, but I've also been told that doing so is not necessary and a total waste of time. Is there any standard wisdom on this question?

Also, I use a Mac G5 instead of windows. Is there a Mac version of scanner software? If no Mac version will I run into any compounded problems if I use Parallels software to run Windows XP on my Mac?

And lastly, should I be posting this to another Forum instead of here?

Sam
WA5MKP/4

poospudge

Feed Provider
I'm having the same issue!

I'm using the BuTel software, and upgraded to the premium membership, but i get the error telling me "Access Denid- Not a contributing member".

Any way to correct this?

Thanks

scannerfreak

Database Admin
poospudge said:
I'm using the BuTel software, and upgraded to the premium membership, but i get the error telling me "Access Denid- Not a contributing member".

Any way to correct this?

Thanks

Are you still having trouble? The icon in the upper right corner shows you are in the system as a subscriber.

Status
Not open for further replies.