Breaking Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper43

Close call here tonight at a house fire, second one in 4 years at this place, but this one almost took some firefighters when part of the roof collapsed, fortunately they got out of the way.

V

cmking

3 armed suspects crashed a car into a trailer in Morgan County 1 individual has been shot. ISP and Sheriffs Dept are setting up a parimeter. Sounds like they are pulling in all Putnamville units and getting a helicopter.

cmking

3 armed suspects crashed a car into a trailer in Morgan County 1 individual has been shot. ISP and Sheriffs Dept are setting up a parimeter. Sounds like they are pulling in all Putnamville units and getting a helicopter.

All suspects are in custody

W9NES

cmking, heard Dist 53 talking to Morgan County on one of there MA talkgroups tonight.Dist 53 was using talkgroup 4288 for ISP. Also heard Morgan Co. Dispatch talking to Rescue 51 on 154.370 Morgan County Fire. This happened around 7:30-8:00PM Tuesday 11-4-08.

Viper43

Right, and at the same time 51 was putting out a bolo for the suspects because they weren't in custody, 2 were still at large and they believed they got to I-70 and were Eastbound.

V

Dist 53 Put out a dispatch around 8:30PM last night that all units were going back into service.

brentoli

Deactivated Duplicate Account
Banned
All 3 in Morgan county were caught

http://www.reporter-times.com/stories/2008/11/05/news.nw-915347.sto

Downey said after fleeing the area, the vehicle crashed into a home. The residents of that home were able to capture the wounded teen, but the second fled on foot. He was later captured by deputies.

The female teen in the vehicle surrendered to authorities without incident.

Downey said the wounded teen was transported to Wishard Hospital for treatment. His condition is unavailable due to privacy laws.

The other two teens were transported to a detention center in Johnson County.

xx8josh9xx

Tuesday Night

Possible Drunk driver in Knox Co. Driving East on In-50 rolled a car. When EMS arrived on seen the car was split into 2 and the back of the car was 100 yards from the front, a car seat was found inside of the car but no baby was found, the man was ejected and thrown away from the car, the car had an IL licenses plate. Vincennes PD called in for a Helicopter, the chopper was 30 mins out. (VPD told chopper to meet at ER). Man was admitted to Good Samaritan Hospital, the man was unstable at the time, going in and out of conciseness.

-sorry i cannot spell

W9NES

2 fatal accidents on west 56Th st NW Indianapolis

There have been two serious accidents on west 56Th Street at Georgetown Road and also 56Th and High School Road .1 confirmed person that passed away on 56Th and High School Road, possible drunk driver involved and a child confirmed that has passed away at 56Th and Georgetown Road. Monitoring radio traffic on IMPD NW and NW2 also MCFD OPS 1. They had called for a second fatal accident team for 56Th and Georgetown Road. IMPD NW calling for PIO'S to the scene of both accidents.Bad night in NW Indianapolis tonight on west 56Th Street in Pike Township,Marion County NW Indianapolis.

W9NES

2 fatal accidents were the lead story on Fox 59 news at 10 PM Tues night this was "Breaking News" and was on WRTV Channel 6 News at 11:00PM Tues night.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
Muscatatuck Urban Training Center:

Sounds like training going on here.

Traffic so far on SW MA 5.

Well always learning I just was told even though this is a Statewide Mutual Aid talkgroup a radio must be affiliated for one to hear it?

I sure thought if ANY user keyed up on any SW MA groups every single tower broadcast his traffic.

This I assume is not true as others around the state are not hearing this drill on SW MA 5.

Last edited:

jwheatley

Sounds like training going on here.

Traffic so far on SW MA 5.

Well always learning I just was told even though this is a Statewide Mutual Aid talkgroup a radio must be affiliated for one to hear it?

I sure thought if ANY user keyed up on any SW MA groups every single tower broadcast his traffic.

This I assume is not true as others around the state are not hearing this drill on SW MA 5.

I have heard a few transmissions on SW MA 5 this morning too. I am not sure what it was but probably the same thing you are hearing.

jwheatley

Miami County Sheriff's Department and ISP are working a fatal semi vs car or van accident at this hour at IND-19 & CR-800 N. Accident investigation on-going at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.