Blackfalds Fire and RCMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
Blackfalds now has a new RCMP detachment and fire depertment building. The RCMP detachment has 18 members and replaces the Red Deer rural detachment in the city. 5 members are assigned to the town contract. There are also a number of traffic services members.

There is a U Tube walk through of the detachment. My question is are they still on the same PACS frequency, as they were, or do they now have a detachment repeater as well? Or a BSR?

Fire seems to be on 154.025 and are dispatched by Red Deer City.

Radio reference also has a new feed covering Lacombe Police and Blackfalds and Innisfail RCMP.

SCPD

QRT
I was in Innisfail for Canada Day and was listening to Blackfalds FD on 154.025 with the truck depot explosion. From what I remember, there was a lot of traffic on Red Deer Rural RCMP Repeater in the North Red Deer Hwy2 and Blackfalds area, for speeding tickets.

In Innisfail they are using VR Bravo for local use patched into the Red Deer Rural Repeater.

SCPD

QRT
I must have things labelled wrong. I show VR Bravo as being 159.390. Is it something different and BSR 1 is 159.390?

Status
Not open for further replies.