Evansburg, Alberta RCMP frequency - ?? lost!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregtech5315

Does anyone have an updated frequency for RCMP in Evansburg, Alberta? I see it is still listed as 155.580. But I have not heard any signal there for a long, long time. All I get on that freq is noise at various levels - kind of like a birdie signal!!? Would appreciate any help/info.

thanks & regards - Greg

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have an updated frequency for RCMP in Evansburg, Alberta? I see it is still listed as 155.580. But I have not heard any signal there for a long, long time. All I get on that freq is noise at various levels - kind of like a birdie signal!!? Would appreciate any help/info.

thanks & regards - Greg

Yes they are still on A8 155.580 Tone 131.8. Using the tone might eliminate the RF noise you are hearing.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I drove from St Albert to Bragg Creek on Friday using 16 & 22 and am 99% sure that the channel was still in use - heard a lot from Mounties all the way down.

Like mciupa said, let us know which scanner you're using and we can hook you up.

gregtech5315

none

Thanks again for all the replies! I have several scanner models that I use to varying degrees. I have a Radio Shack Pro 2011 - an AOR 1000XLT - Uniden BDC436HP - and a Whistler WS 1025. All have stock antennas. None are connected to outside erected antennas.

regards - Greg

mciupa

The BCD436 HP would have the tone automatically assigned in the Full Database through Sentinel. This one would be your best bet.

I'm sure the others are all capable of receiving it, just perhaps without specific tones.

gregtech5315

none

yeah ok thanks. The 2 older scanners, the Radio Shack & AOR are the 2 units that I receive the noisy signals on ( have never actually heard any intelligible voice traffic ). And the newer Uniden I m not sure - I am waiting to get it back from a free factory repair. And the Whistler I just purchased and have not received yet.

regards - Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.