OnQue (Quebec System 202) missing sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveH

Somebody might want to check out Site 2 not in the database. I heard its CC on 423.4625. Moderately busy even on sunday morning, 6 channels total. TAFL listing can help:

TAFL Search Results

Dave

According to neighbour lists, other missing sites include 4, 12, 13, 29 and 33.

Last edited:

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I am going to be up in Longueuil next month so I will give a listen. I may even do a road trip to Le Cantons de L'est.

I was amazed last fall to be the first one to submit Site 8 information for the RSP-25 Montreal system, given the other monitors in the area and my brief visit. There might be a Site 7 somewhere.

73 Eric

danman_0627

i have a bunch of data for sites in the Eastern Townships and Montreal/Monteregie area that i have gathered over the last couple of weeks, as well as some corrections which need to be made to the database. I will submit as soon as i have some time.

mciupa

i have a bunch of data for sites in the Eastern Townships and Montreal/Monteregie area that i have gathered over the last couple of weeks, as well as some corrections which need to be made to the database. I will submit as soon as i have some time.

Information received and database additions and corrections made. :)

Everyone, please update your programming. :cool:

DaveH

A really good update, complete with channel numbers and neighbor site lists. This fills in quite a few gaps.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.