need help with finding bug free fm transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aylmer

Guys, help me to find a good thing to get, my last two purchases wasnt successful and brock down in about two months. I spend a lot of time driving my car (multitasking drives me crazy sometimes). Main requires are bush button tuning, high frequency with up to 108 Mhz, micro sd slot, bluetooth port not so necessary, but preferably usb charging port.

spacellamaman

I got just the thing you need

Guys, help me to find a good thing to get, my last two purchases wasnt successful and brock down in about two months. I spend a lot of time driving my car (multitasking drives me crazy sometimes). Main requires are bush button tuning, high frequency with up to 108 Mhz, micro sd slot, bluetooth port not so necessary, but preferably usb charging port.

i actually have a spare one of those sitting around the house. i could let you have it for $230 if you would like to buy it. you don't mind sending a United States Postal Service Money Order to a PO Box right? i will let you have a bottle of fluid to go with it for an extra $20. Western Union is ok too.

jwt873

Premium Subscriber
Are you looking for a broadcast FM transmitter (88 to 108 Mhz) to use for something like transmitting music from an iPod so you can listen to it on your your car FM radio?

It's a bit confusing, especially since you posted in the Radio Direction Finding forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.