Programming Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPFLDtv

I paid for the programming sofware for my Pro 106. I can't seem to find the software. I found the trial version of the software, but I can't figure out where to find the software I paid for, or where to enter the license key to unlock the full version. Where is it?

ddoorman

Your post leaves a lot to the imagination. They are several different programs out there yet you failed to inform us as to which program you "paid". A bit more information from you would enable us to help - which program are you talking about?

mikey60

I paid for the programming sofware for my Pro 106. I can't seem to find the software. I found the trial version of the software, but I can't figure out where to find the software I paid for, or where to enter the license key to unlock the full version. Where is it?

Look at this page: Object Oriented Scanner Software - The RadioReference Wiki

All the software programs that can program this radio are listed there.

Mike

pinetree

My question is what software did you download and pay for. If it is starsoft check the information on the page for that software.

SPFLDtv

I found it in the email sent to me after I made the purchase. There was a license key with instructions for unlocking the trial version. It's working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.