Channels Locked Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

harolar36

On my Radio Shack Pro 96 Digatal Scanner I accidently touched some buttons and got the message "All Channels Locked Out" How do I unlock my scanner channels ?

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
On my Radio Shack Pro 96 Digatal Scanner I accidently touched some buttons and got the message "All Channels Locked Out" How do I unlock my scanner channels ?

The bank(s) you are scanning have no frequencies programed in them. Look at the top of the display, there should be "dots" or numbers "0 to 9". When a number is displayed, that bank is selected for scanning. Select the banks by pressing the number on the keypad for thay bank. Each time you press a number key, the bank will be turned on or off.

ka2wey

Pro-96:Channels locked out

Check to see if there are any frequencies programmed by pressing the manual button and a channel number (example 001) where you programmed a frequency. If see the frequency displayed reads 000.000 mhz instead of a frequency (example 162.550 mhz) you may have erased all your frequencies. If however
you see frequencies displayed then you may have locked a scanner bank or all banks you have channels
programmed. For instance if you have all your frequencies programmed into bank zero (channels 000 to
channel 049) you should see bank 0 on the list of numbers 0 through 9 on the top line of the display.
To turn on a locked out scanner bank for example bank zero, push scan and then push the 0 button to enable
that scan bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.