Bought a RS PRO 106 but having trouble with KS Statewide Interoperable Comm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeslocum

Premium Subscriber
Greetings Friends and Neighbors. First off I am new to this Forum stuff so be patient with me. Thanks. I just purchased a RS PRO 106 for my company (I'm a radio station group engineer). It came pre-programmed with the Topeka/Shawnee CO area in the system. That works well but the problem is that I want to receive Jackson CO and the Tribal Dispatch which are now supposed to be on the KSIC system. If I check the KSIS Statewide information on RadioReference it does not match with the Shawnee/Topeka Talkgroup info on RadioReference for Topeka Shawnee County which is at this address Topeka / Shawnee County Trunking System, Topeka, Kansas - Scanner Frequencies The info at this address appears to be correct as it is what was programmed in the scanner and it does in fact receive Top/SN CO. But I don't know where to go to program Jackson CO, Brown CO and Tribal which I am told all now are on the system. I'm sure someone out there can tell me where to go. Let me rephrase that. They can help me. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.