This should not be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwylie

The pro106 has a favorites feature in which you can add your most listened channels
that has more action. I use this feature for the Nashua police channels TACS 1, 2, & 3

I suggest try it out. Because there has been more criminal activity I added the three into favorites.

kf4uuz

I've always liked the 'Favorites' feature'. Very easy to insert frequencies; Even easier to remove them.
If there's any police or fire dept. activity near me, I just hit favorites, and I'll soon know what's going on.

mainetrunk

I'll agree to that.. Talk about 1 touch scanning..Problem is-if your freq is in favorites, and another scanlist or 2-if you lock it out in 1 list, it is locked out everywhere else. Thats why i program certain freqs twice,or even 3 times. Doing it that way will guarantee when you push FAV your freq will be there. I've never had a trunking system in there. I'd imagine if you were to put 1 in FAV's, you'd reprogram the system in FAV list..Toggling the new talk groups would be a pain, but worth it.Remember--push L/O is temporary lockout, FUNC / L-O is to lock it out until further need.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
You can put any TG or even the "Wildcard" of any trunk system in the "FAV" section...SkyWarn section is also very valuable in a pinch....

Status
Not open for further replies.