pro-96

Status
Not open for further replies.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Here is a link to the parts sheet for the Pro-96. Pretty sure you can still order the parts.

Tahoe1970

Premium Subscriber
Unfortunately they're a tough find these days.
This thread from a few months ago includes some RS employees trying to order them without success.
http://forums.radioreference.com/ra...ody-know-where-buy-yellow-battery-holder.html

The link above for G&G seems like a great site but here's a link from their site in regards to RS parts:
Radio Shack Parts No Longer Available

I'm looking for a couple as well and for now, it seems like ebay is about the only source and even there, they seem pretty rare lately.

NUGEN

Premium Subscriber
The only way your getting one of these is to buy a cheap RS analog scanner one on EBAY with the battery packs. These battery packs are long gone and have not been available for us to order through the Radioshack RSU system since November or longer then that.

Even the stubby antenna's are sold out, I'm assuming GRE was manufacturing those for us as well and they stopped when the plant shut down. Good luck! You can always keep it plugged in if you can't find the battery pack.

Bruinshockey

Premium Subscriber
If anyone has or knows where I can get a yellow battery case for my Radio Shack Pro-96 please hit me up.

Thank you!!

Nasby

Mikedel's post is 100% correct.

The only way you're going to get a yellow battery case is on Ebay or from buying a Radio Shack scanner that uses the same yellow pack.

I did the modification that allows me to charge batteries with the black case. It was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.