Pro-197- can it monitor these frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeRanKeR

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I am completely ignorant to scanners. (I bought mine and had someone program it for me) Now I currently have a Pro-197 Digital Scanner that operates this feed: Marion County Sheriff and Fire, Ocala Police

Works great considering that it is monitoring a Digital P25 system. However the conundrum lies in that I will soon be moving back home to Kentucky which operates using this:
Grant County, Kentucky (KY) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Now, my question is... Would the 197 operate on these frequencies- Okay not really the frequencies, but the system itself- Or do I need to get ahold of another scanner? I know it isn't much compared to what it's monitoring now (Who am I kidding, even now it's not a lot) but I would still be ecstatic to still be able to use it.

Many thanks!

RonnieUSA

Okay, I am completely ignorant to scanners. (I bought mine and had someone program it for me) Now I currently have a Pro-197 Digital Scanner that operates this feed: Marion County Sheriff and Fire, Ocala Police

Works great considering that it is monitoring a Digital P25 system. However the conundrum lies in that I will soon be moving back home to Kentucky which operates using this:
Grant County, Kentucky (KY) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Now, my question is... Would the 197 operate on these frequencies- Okay not really the frequencies, but the system itself- Or do I need to get ahold of another scanner? I know it isn't much compared to what it's monitoring now (Who am I kidding, even now it's not a lot) but I would still be ecstatic to still be able to use it.

Many thanks!

Yes it will work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.