Pro_18 Back on Overstock for $79...Hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

Pro 18 $79.99

Not sure if anyone is interested but overstock.com just added the Pro 18 today. It's only $79.99, I keep thinking it's pretty tempting a that price. Mike

mke65

Wow thanks for the heads up.

Just bought one. Kind of a no brainer at 79 bucks with free shipping.

Haley

No problem, that's a heck of a deal. I don't need one , but that's pretty hard to pass up! Mike

Nitsud

yea, Ill explain it to the wife somehow. Ive never used the 800 or the pro-18 so it kind of exciting to prepare

br0adband

Good lord, it's amazing and I'm broke. Someone take pity on me, please...

Why do I always miss out on the good deals, why why WHY?!?!?!

Outstanding deal, seriously, and I am far more depressed about missing this one that I should be admitting, damn. Crazy deal, simply crazy.

mke65

The analog pro-107 at 79 would be a steal. This is a digital p25 system. This is 1/3 the going price on eBay.

mke65

This doesn't record like the 800 (my all time favorite) but at 79 bucks I am happy to forgive this shortcoming.

Nitsud

if I don't like it, its going to ebay haha. even still someone else will get a deal!

Nitsud

MKE65, using the "ISCAN" software, can I program this in a traditional fashion with just a few local systems?

tumegpc

Premium Subscriber
The Pro-18 is one of my favorite scanners. It can easily pick up the next counties P25 that's about 30 miles away. Don't miss out !

Haley

We'll my wife felt sorry for me , after seeing some of the posts. She told me to order one , she said it's my anniversary gift! So it worked out well for me also. It's just too good of a deal to pass up! Mike

br0adband

We'll my wife felt sorry for me , after seeing some of the posts. She told me to order one , she said it's my anniversary gift! So it worked out well for me also. It's just too good of a deal to pass up! Mike

Not sure if anyone else noticed but if you've never ordered from Overstock before they offer 10% off the first purchase if you sign up for their email alert stuff... I just grabbed 3 of them with different email accounts in the hopes I'll persuade someone to grab one for me till I can pay 'em back. :D

Haley

WOW! $72 , that might seriously be the best deal I've ever seen in the scanner world. For the feature set that you get, it would be a steal at 3x ( or more) that price. Mike

br0adband

Yah, it's definitely the best ever deal, but it looks like I'll be missing out... :(

But I suppose some folks will have late Christmas (and anniversary, and birthday, and whatever) presents here sometime later this week, congrats. :)

Sportster77

Premium Subscriber
Just ordered one, it will probably just sit in the box for a while since I already have both a PSR 800 and a Pro 18 running what I need now.

Status
Not open for further replies.