Radioshack Pro-18 was on overstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an email alert from OS today at 4:34am, obviously i was sleeping.

They had the Pro-18 again. I go online at 7am when i saw my email to order and it was already out of stock.

i mean are there people out there going on a shopping spree on those scanners. That was quick. I didn't get one but I see that people sell them for over $300 online. All I need is 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a relief scanner for my BCP436

duke018

Premium Subscriber
I got the email too. Same story got it while I was sleeping got into work and they were gone.

Overstock is just a tease, I mean they probably put 20 of them out and someone bought all 20 of them at once and is going to sell them at $250 a piece.

You know who you are ;)

Got an email alert from OS today at 4:34am, obviously i was sleeping.

They had the Pro-18 again. I go online at 7am when i saw my email to order and it was already out of stock.

i mean are there people out there going on a shopping spree on those scanners. That was quick. I didn't get one but I see that people sell them for over $300 online. All I need is 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a relief scanner for my BCD436

I have written BCP in mny original post but I need a relief for my BCD436

iceman382

Premium Subscriber
Pro-18 Software?

Anyone know if the Overstock.com scanner comes with software and cable?

Just missed getting one.

Robert

Just missed getting one.

Robert

I would think it would only come with the user manual and the scanner like all RS scanners.I have never received any software when buying RS scanner. I always had to buy software and cables seperately. Others can chime in

RustySponge

Just missed getting one.

Robert

One that I got did. However, the other one had a cable but no software CD. But for some odd reason, I got an extra belt clip on that one.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I would think it would only come with the user manual and the scanner like all RS scanners.I have never received any software when buying RS scanner. I always had to buy software and cables seperately. Others can chime in
Mine came with the I-scan software disk and programming cable.All pro-18 scanners were supplied with this as standard.

fredva

Feed Provider

The PRO-18s were different. While my PRO-197 didn't come with software, software was included with my PRO-18. I can't say if all the Overstock units, which might be display models or customer returns, will have the software packaged with them. But they should.

Also want to add that the USB cable is included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.