Pro-652: Pro 652 Back light not lighting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace2015

Hello, I've upgraded to the Pro-652 desktop. My old scanner screen would light up when there is actively on a channel but I can't figure out how to get this one to do that. I like to see who is talking. I also have the Pro 651 which is doing the same thing.

lou9155

Hello, I've upgraded to the Pro-652 desktop. My old scanner screen would light up when there is actively on a channel but I can't figure out how to get this one to do that. I like to see who is talking. I also have the Pro 651 which is doing the same thing.

you can go into global settings either manually or using the software to adjust when backlight is on

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)

The 'Backlight' setting needs to be turned on for all CONV and TGRP objects if you want the screen to light up when they are active.

marksmith

Either that, or just turn the back light to a L ways on. The 652 isn't using batteries anyway.

Mark
536/436/ws1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

Wallace2015

Backlight Issues

Thanks for all of your help with my Pro-651!! I have learned so much on here but I am still unable to get my Back light to come on during a transmission then go off. I have read it many times and cant get it to work correctly. I go under GLOB then go to Light Mode and have changed it to all options available with no luck.
Thanks for any help you guys are great!!

lou9155

Thanks for all of your help with my Pro-651!! I have learned so much on here but I am still unable to get my Back light to come on during a transmission then go off. I have read it many times and cant get it to work correctly. I go under GLOB then go to Light Mode and have changed it to all options available with no luck.
Thanks for any help you guys are great!!

you need to use the software . i use arc500 under global settings its all there for you to choose. dont do it manually,

Status
Not open for further replies.