Pro-2006: Memory back-up battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

morlogs

My Pro-2006 began beeping and displaying "low battery" so I replaced it with a new one. It still beeped. Tried another and another and it still displays "low battery and beeps every 5-10 seconds. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. First problem I've ever had with this scanner since I bought it new....years and years ago. Thanks for any insight or suggestions.

Morlogs

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
My Pro-2006 began beeping and displaying "low battery" so I replaced it with a new one. It still beeped. Tried another and another and it still displays "low battery and beeps every 5-10 seconds. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. First problem I've ever had with this scanner since I bought it new....years and years ago. Thanks for any insight or suggestions.

Morlogs

https://forums.radioreference.com/r...-2006-9-volt-battery-solution.html#post636132

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
It's possible that one of the wires in the 9-volt snap connector has come loose or that one of the snap connectors themselves is not making good contact with the battery terminals ...

Status
Not open for further replies.