Pro-106: Programming manually p25 convential frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrengineer

I have a pro106 I'm trying to program ga State patrol in. My question is do I put in all frequencies in I put the one for Hart county assig scan list and nothing.just wondering if I need all frequencies which is p25.i put p25 in what should I put in the manuals aren't very clear I'm not sure about a convential frequency p25 any help would be helpful gary

kc4jgc

First off, are you programming manually or using a program such as WIN500?

From the listing, assuming you're only interested in GSP Post 52, you'll only need to enter the one frequency (155.4675). Make sure it's in P25 mode. Though I don't think it's really necessary, input the NAC (125).

If you're trying to program manually, I'd strong;y recommend using a database program such as WIN500. Though it's possible to program manually you'll likely tear your hair out! Much easier using WIN500.

HTH,

N8IAA

I have a pro106 I'm trying to program ga State patrol in. My question is do I put in all frequencies in I put the one for Hart county assig scan list and nothing.just wondering if I need all frequencies which is p25.i put p25 in what should I put in the manuals aren't very clear I'm not sure about a convential frequency p25 any help would be helpful gary

Conventional frequency goes in as a FM/FMN with a NAC or NAC search. The scanner will decode the P-25 digital transmission.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.