PRO-26 Owner's or Service Manual Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

bby

Hi everyone. Just bought a used PRO-26 and did not get owner's manual. If you have one to sell, or would just make copies, I would appreciate it. I would also like to get a copy of a service manual, if anyone has one. Both manuals are no longer available from Rat Shack and I am still trying to figure out the specifics of this thing. Thanks

bby

Thanks. I already saw that. I would just like to know some of the specifics about this model. I have an old Bearcat 210XL this is replacing, and there is a world of difference. I know this model does much more than the BC, but it just trying to figure out what and how to do it. Thanks again.

bby

Thanks robwilson. That is exactly what I was looking for. Any luck on a service manual :p That was fast. I have looked for about a week and couldn't even find the owner's manual.

Thanks to you too Samuel. I found that a few days ago and bookmarked it. That is where I found a parts listing, even though what I need is discontinued.

Man, you guys are fast.

bby

Rob, believe it or not, I have been to that site but must have overlooked it. Thanks again.

JM1748

Owner's or Service Manual's

Yes I Too went threw that problem ,as long as you don't tell ...E-mail Carol Adams at cadams1@radioshack.com .Tell them your type and they will mail them Xerox coppie's to you free of charge.. Me I went for the service Manual first...John M. JM1748 . now help me find an 800 mod on a pro 2046 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.