RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Religion

Religion - Dog is my copilot. My karma ran over your dogma

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 7:42 PM

Wow its amazing how this thread came to life! (Seeing the vid is gone (Ill see if i can find another))

EDIT:

New link to video > www.youtube.com/v/v-bWz74h518

Last edited by Dude111; 08-31-2011 at 7:44 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 08-31-2011, 9:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Wow its amazing how this thread came to life! (Seeing the vid is gone (Ill see if i can find another))

EDIT:

New link to video > www.youtube.com/v/v-bWz74h518
Really didn't prove anything to me, other than the fact that people in Utah didn't want to hear that there was NO GOD and to be asked to believe that.

Most people at the ages these people were that he and his companion were speaking too, already have their minds set on what they do or do not believe.

Personally I wouldn't listen to the message either and feel that if you don't believe in GOD that you keep that to yourself, since that's what people who DO believe in GOD are being told to do by Atheists.

I can dig that before 8am was NOT right however.

Christ did say go and preach my word to all the world, so other than the early thing I don't understand the anger caused by a couple zealous Mormon boys up before 7am preaching what they feel is the truth.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:01 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Atheists choose to believe in nothing and will end up with nothing. And In the end if the atheist are correct then we all die end of story there is nothing! However if we Christians are correct and believe in the promise that Jesus has given us then we will have eternal life and will be raised from the dead. I'll take my chances and put my faith in Christ Jesus! You atheists can continue to put your faith in eternal darkness if you wish.Its your choice.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post
Atheists choose to believe in nothing and will end up with nothing. And In the end if the atheist are correct then we all die end of story there is nothing! However if we Christians are correct and believe in the promise that Jesus has given us then we will have eternal life and will be raised from the dead. I'll take my chances and put my faith in Christ Jesus! You atheists can continue to put your faith in eternal darkness if you wish.Its your choice.

I honestly believe that a fair and just GOD will Judge all Atheists and Christians according to their life here on Earth and meter that justice accordingly.

I don't believe in nothing or nothingness, as there is no such thing. Even Anti-matter is matter..
Old 09-04-2011, 10:51 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnawesley View Post
I honestly believe that a fair and just GOD will Judge all Atheists and Christians according to their life here on Earth and meter that justice accordingly.
The Bible teach us that we are only saved through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Atheists unfortunatly have no faith in Christ thus according to the Bible they are not saved.
Sponsored links
Old 09-04-2011, 11:10 PM

I am Christian and I believe that a fair and just GOD will try to redeem everyone, but that is my personal belief.

Even as Christians we differ in opinion and thus the multitude of Churches.

My belief, is that Everyone on Earth was saved when Christ took upon himself all of our sins.

There are people on the Earth that will never hear of Jesus Christ that live in remote places, such as Indians and tribes, and also babies that die before being taught of him.

It would seem just that a fair GOD would give all the opportunity to accept or deny him.

What final judgement is rendered upon each of us and where we go for eternity, is another matter and only his to judge.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:27 AM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnawesley View Post
I am Christian and I believe that a fair and just GOD will try to redeem everyone, but that is my personal belief.

Even as Christians we differ in opinion and thus the multitude of Churches.

My belief, is that Everyone on Earth was saved when Christ took upon himself all of our sins.

There are people on the Earth that will never hear of Jesus Christ that live in remote places, such as Indians and tribes, and also babies that die before being taught of him.

It would seem just that a fair GOD would give all the opportunity to accept or deny him.

What final judgement is rendered upon each of us and where we go for eternity, is another matter and only his to judge.
First of all do you believe the Bible to be the word of God? Have you read the New Testament? Do you accept the teachings of Jesus Christ concerning our salvation?

Last edited by N1RGR; 09-07-2011 at 10:29 AM..
Old 09-07-2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
First of all do you believe the Bible to be the word of God? Have you read the New Testament? Do you accept the teachings of Jesus Christ concerning our salvation?
Yes, Yes and Yes to all...

I don't want for this to turn into a Christian debate however, as I am telling the Atheists that there is a GOD as this is what this thread is about, whether or not there is a GOD and there is!

He is everywhere and your can't miss him or his creations.

Last edited by johnawesley; 09-07-2011 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: .
Old 09-07-2011, 5:29 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

I agree...we should not turn this into a Christian debate on salvation. I actually would like to thank you for stepping up to defend the faith!
Old 09-07-2011, 6:22 PM

Quote:
I agree...we should not turn this into a Christian debate on salvation. I actually would like to thank you for stepping up to defend the faith!

Not a problem.. Thank you as well.

Thank you most of all GOD.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:14 AM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Satan throws the best parties.
Old 11-09-2011, 3:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsphotog View Post
Satan throws the best parties.
Seems like it at first but then there is hell to pay in the long run.
Old 10-11-2012, 4:10 PM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good

It's really difficult to make anybody believed .
Because in case of religion it is like a matter what is not visible to everybody .
Yes it is right that some guys have eyes to see but how it can be spread through going door to door ?
Old 10-12-2012, 4:15 AM

It cant be very easily i reckon! (Most ppl slam the door on them)
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is

So will you please say"Hello"
To the folks that I know.
Tell them I won't be long.
They'll be happy to know
That as you saw me go,
I was singin' this song.
We'll meet again,
Don't know where,
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

So do tell me, which one did Stanley Kubrick choose to tag on the end of Dr. Strangelove, Peggy Lee or Vera Lynn?