RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Religion

Religion - Dog is my copilot. My karma ran over your dogma

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 11:37 PM

If I'm not mistaken, Joe Biden is a Catholic. I wonder if his son was killed in action he would be against having a cross on his grave at Arlington? And if he wanted the cross there, I wonder what he would do about the ACLU or anyone else trying to remove it?
Old 03-02-2012, 1:57 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
If I'm not mistaken, Joe Biden is a Catholic. I wonder if his son was killed in action he would be against having a cross on his grave at Arlington? And if he wanted the cross there, I wonder what he would do about the ACLU or anyone else trying to remove it?
Not really. When Biden became VP, his administration was more respectful to the military by putting a stop to the clandestine incinerating and dumping of unburned body parts in a landfill, like they did during the republican Bush years from 2004-2008 which actually started in 2001

'In nearly every case, the heroes' families, which had authorized the military to handle the soldiers' remains, had no idea that their loved ones' ashes were unceremoniously trashed, the Post report said.'

Neither Biden or the ACLU signed off on those atrocities. Bush the conservative's hero, did personally.

'In total, more than 2,700 incinerated body parts were chucked, according to Air Force records - though that number may just be the tip of the iceberg.'

War atrocities have no statute of limitations.

Helping stop the typically republican Bush's body part dumping legacy was more common decency with Biden.

'The mortuary stopped the landfill dumping in 2008 and began burying unidentified soldiers remains at sea from aboard Navy ships.'

Much better, than throwing our hero's ashes and remains in the trash.

I understand the sheltered ignorance, because their only news source is Fox news which won't report the actual facts, only opinions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Force dumped hundreds of remains of dead soliders from Dover base into landfill: report ? - New York Daily News

Hundreds of pieces of dead American soldiers were incinerated by Air Force officials and then dumped in a Virginia landfill, for the first time putting hard numbers on the grisly scandal that has rocked the military's largest mortuary, according to a report.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that at least 976 body parts of 274 U.S. soldiers recovered from war zones abroad were ditched in a Kings County, Va., dump after arriving at Dover Air Base between 2004 and 2008.

Last edited by K3HY; 03-02-2012 at 3:06 AM..
Old 03-02-2012, 8:39 AM

K3HY,

Your post had nothing to do with the question I asked, I'm talking about a cross.
Old 03-02-2012, 8:50 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Nice try
You were the one who began steering it off topic, when you used the cross as a vehicle to ignorantly speculate about Biden and his son killed in action.
You can't even man up and admit that's what you were doing.
Try and speak the truth once in awhile, instead of making things up.
I highlighted it in case you try to lie your way out of it, as usual.
Maybe they should put that cross over trash heap, where the 911 victims and war heroes ashes and remains got dumped.

Last edited by K3HY; 03-02-2012 at 9:13 AM..
Old 03-02-2012, 9:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3HY View Post
Nice try
You were the one who began steering it off topic, when you used the cross as a vehicle to ignorantly speculate about Biden and his son killed in action.
You can't even man up and admit that's what you were doing.
Try and speak the truth once in awhile, instead of making things up.
I highlighted it in case you try to lie your way out of it, as usual.
Maybe they should put that cross over trash heap, where the 911 victims and war heroes ashes remains got dumped.
I really try not to get involved with your posts, I found out a while ago that your are an idiot. And you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.
Old 03-02-2012, 9:22 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
I really try not to get involved with your posts, I found out a while ago that your are an idiot. And you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.
When you can't handle the truth, you start calling people names.
Try you're little punk troll tactics on someone else.
Old 03-05-2012, 3:26 PM
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

Damn... they are still fighting over this? I remember this being heavily debated 15 years ago when living there.
Old 10-03-2012, 8:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiofan1 View Post
I agree. And I think you borrowed this from me---(American Commie Liberal Union)

That's cool.
ACLU (Amercian Communist Lawyers Union) Anyway, what part of Congress shall make no law... do these people not understand. Putting something on Gov't land is not "making a law". They can't hide behind Gov't land anyway because the atheists are trying to remove religous symbols from private land too.
Amateur Astronomer since 1986