RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Religion

Religion - Dog is my copilot. My karma ran over your dogma

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 7:58 PM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

"I try to skip posts where the poster types long run on sentences and can't even be bothered to capitalize "I" when referring to themselves."

So do I but not for their lack of writing skill, poor spelling, bad grammar or lack of punctuation but rather my lack of understanding that comes from the above. I hope you understand Wingmaker, I simply have no idea what you're talking about.
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2012, 12:09 PM

Thank You RIDGESCAN I can feel you really meant that it brought a tears to my eyes also you to kb2vxa Thanks for your post, I would say to you KB2VXA YOU DONT have lack of understanding and not from above from within, there is nothing greater than the light of an individual, everything is flowing perfectly all the understanding you talk about YOU DO HAVE you understand exactly what im talking about maybe not on the surface but somewhere in you we all have it we just tend to forget before we come here to play the game of life its not really forgeting though we have not FORGOTTEN! I was just speaking my light knowing that you do hear and understand what im saying even if not in the mind. I was opening my heart hoping it could touch yours and open it up to who and what we really are. I definitly understand the fear of your beliefs being shot down by others Must admit my beliefs are far from in the BOX but nonetheless they are my truth. The reason i dont write good more than likely is because School and Me didnt work together is was to structured in everyway ( like stand in line get your food sit down eat times up back to learn the same things over and over to much repetativenes i dropped out in 9th grade with both 9th and 10 grade classes and alot of teachers that dont get down and into there subjects not to worry alot of things will start changing in the way things are structured, the 2012 thing is only the BEGINNING NOT THE END. LOVE AND BLESSING TO YOU BOTH AND ALL. P.S. RIDGESCAN I appreciate that you fixed me helps me to hopefully write better and as long as you LOVE god the source whatever is perfect, we journey through life together i am talking to 2 of gods aspects write now! GOOD songs well to me at least maybe you will like the 2 i listened to while writing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrioOjDI8zM and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u-4EQP4kzk

Last edited by wingmaker; 11-14-2012 at 12:42 PM..
Old 11-14-2012, 3:18 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

It's most unfortunate you were at odds with school and dropped out, I really don't know what to say about your communications skills I haven't already said. Again unfortunately we don't communicate telepathically with direct exchange of ideas without language getting in the way. I did horribly in school except for history (then called social studies, a misnomer) despite the fact I can't associate names, places and dates, teachers thankfully recognized my grasp of the subject and passed me. English was another exception, thanks to my mother I learned the foundation before I entered school and just ran with it. I must have a natural talent except for diagramming sentences which confused me, I hated it.

"I definitly understand the fear of your beliefs being shot down by others"
I have no such fear, I'm strong but not stubborn in my beliefs, they stand above assault but are open to modification when I see the light of truth. I can smell BS a mile upwind in a hurricane and recognize truth when I see it so I'm not worried about deception.

An open mind is a good thing but not so open your brain will fall out.
Old 11-14-2012, 5:32 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

This is an interesting conversation. Reminds me of a Jesus quote...who do you say that I am? Windmaker I would like to ask you that very same question...who do you say that Jesus is?

After reading many of your comments I find some common ground that we share. I also believe angels and ET's are one and the same. My faith is not shaken by this admission but rather strengthened by it.

The difference between your theory and mine is that I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God.

UFO's in the Bible? You be the judge.

Ezekiel 1:15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces.This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel.

Ezekiel 1:18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

Ezekiel 2:12 Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard behind me a loud rumbling sound as the glory of the Lord rose from the place where it was standing. It was the sound of the wings of the living creatures brushing against each other and the sound of the wheels beside them, a loud rumbling sound.The Spirit then lifted me up and took me away, and I went in bitterness and in the anger of my spirit, with the strong hand of the Lord upon me.

Do you find interest in any of these passages?

Last edited by N1RGR; 11-14-2012 at 5:47 PM..
Old 11-14-2012, 6:16 PM

I agree jesus was a son of god but no different then us we are sons of god also jesus just came here to teach us that god was on the inside, that everyone is equal also that were a slave to money also i belive that he represents what we can and will be in the future. Oh for sure there talking about beings that visited us in the past in those quotes from the bible there more than likely more than that in there. Well about angel/ets beings one in the same i agree but disagree I believe that there were ets of different species and our future selves that have visited us and yes we thought they were angels,gods,god depending on how many the human saw but i also belive there are beings that are what are angels as depicted by the bible, what im saying is that angels are angels they are there own species but there was like i said before ets and our future selfs that came here and where thought to be god or angels in reality there from different planets and different fields of vibration in the multiverse. LOVE AND BLESSINGS I agree it is an awesome topic i dont know it will be to long till beings will make there presence known and that changes everything especially the way we look at ourselves. Also in 2:12 i think there talking about a rocket ship kinda like what we have now i mean think about it, the people in the past like trying to explain something they really couldnt but put us in the same position now and we would know exactly what it is.

Last edited by wingmaker; 11-14-2012 at 6:22 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2012, 9:03 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

This should put it all in a nice little box and tie the ribbons on it. God and the angels are extraterrestrials, Jesus is a terrestrial of God and Man. Before you knee jerk I didn't say anything about space aliens.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:47 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmaker View Post
I agree jesus was a son of god but no different then us we are sons of god also jesus just came here to teach us that god was on the inside, that everyone is equal also that were a slave to money also i belive that he represents what we can and will be in the future.
This is where we part ways Robert. Jesus is very much different then you,I or the angels. Jesus is who he said he was.

Hebrews 1:4
So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

John 20:31
But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

God bless you Robert.I pray that you gain a true understanding of the war being fought over your soul.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:24 PM

I agree the point being he showed us what we can and will be he was kinda like a timetravler i is highly evolved compared to us but nonetheless god is in him just as surely as he is in us the only difference he really understood it and expierenced it and in time the human family will also. There is more to jesus then just being here i think there was et involvment with as you said the star in the sky theres more to it. I DO 100% belive we are equal do him and i know he said it that we will be like him he is just a highly evolved entity operating on many levels of consciousness where us at the moment operate in many levels also but just conscious of one unlike him conscious of all. ALL IN ALL jesus was just showing the way to become what we will become. There no war over my soul it is fine one with god and one with me there is no seperation that battle you speak of is happening here everyday in people just like you and me its a battle of all seperations we face everyday and to overcome the temptations and distractions of this life to become a soul living on earth just as jesus was, we are all souls living on earth but he was very aware of his connection to god within and tryed to teach us the same but you and many others belive in superior i just dont see nothing as that just more evolved angels are go betweens from us to god jesus truly was one of us. LOVE AND BLESSINGS YOU WILL/AND DO UNDERSTAND FOREVER AND ALWAYS its the mind the diverts and distorts what we truly are. Much Blessings to you N1RGR

KB2VXA ets were thought to be gods by ancient humans because they didnt understand advanced beings and technology, Jesus had god in him and yes he was from here although i think there is more to it. God is an et well within them and us and anything else in all creation.

Last edited by wingmaker; 11-15-2012 at 12:28 PM..
Old 11-15-2012, 1:55 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Jesus had god in him and yes he was from here although i think there is more to it. God is an et well within them and us and anything else in all creation.
Again I suggest you spend some time reading the Bible. That will help you understand the true meaning and purpose behind Jesus's life,death and resurection. Take the knowledge you gain after reading the Bible and fit it into your theory. That is what I have done.

UFO
Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal.

VICTORIOUS THROUGH JESUS.
Revelation 21:6 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.
Attached Images

Last edited by N1RGR; 11-15-2012 at 1:59 PM..
Old 11-15-2012, 2:52 PM

No thanks N1RGR i understand about jesus quite well in my opinion but always more to understand. I agree many references about UFOS IN ALL RELIGIONS. I belive that one day religions will be no more we will find the god within our creator soul our god spark science is going to prove alot like the multiverse the light body/ merkabah/vehicle of light our soul all kinds of good stuff Very good time to be alive. The planets the sun the blackhole in the center of our galaxy the transdimensional portal that connects all galaxys and fields of vibration to Heart Beat of our creator. TO THE THIRSTY I WILL GIVE WATER WITHOUT COST FROM THE SPRING OF THE WATER OF LIFE. I believe that is the light like in near death expierences flowing from the source the actual flow is the river of life the pool or ocean of light and life is the light body our personality that lives on and divest itself into forms/bodies on many planets in many different dimensions and fields of vibration all simultanously and it even says and youll be my children the whole point is then we will know unlike now only some acknowlege it know do you see what i was saying we will be his children and jesus is a child of god so we are one in the same just he was like a future version of all of humanity but 2000 years ago to show us what we will become. LOVE AND BLESSINGS here is a cool NDE check it out and there is many more if you go to the home page. Mellen-Thomas Benedict - near-death experiences and http://near-death.com/index.html home page.

Last edited by wingmaker; 11-15-2012 at 3:13 PM..
Old 11-15-2012, 4:18 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Suggestion; if you separate Christianity from metaphysics and "UFOlogy" you'll have better understanding of them without the confusion you now experience. You appear young but lament not, with age come knowledge and experience, together they are wisdom.
Old 11-15-2012, 5:02 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
No thanks N1RGR i understand about jesus quite well in my opinion but always more to understand.
No you don't understand. You acknowledge Jesus but disregard his words because they do not fit into your strange cosmic theory. In order to understand you first have to acknowledge that Jesus is our salvation and our God. Until you can accept the word of God you my friend are truly a lost sheep. Jesus is the only path to eternal life. There is no other way.

Eph 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

BLESSINGS AND LOVE.
Old 11-15-2012, 5:07 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
You appear young but lament not, with age come knowledge and experience, together they are wisdom.
You must be very wise!
Old 11-15-2012, 5:09 PM

I know im not confused and there is no dought there are UFOs mentioned in the bible and many other religions, as far as N1RGR i wouldnt say he is confused either N1RGR knows that for certain theres UFOs mentioned in the bible. God/Source is definitly explainable in metaphysics/quantum physics i wouldnt say either of us lack something that you somehow got, if anything its where you put your focus is the kinda understanding that will come back like N1RGR and myself we find interest in the UFO subject and know that in our ancient past there were visitors. LOVE AND BLESSINGS
Old 11-15-2012, 9:36 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
I know im not confused and there is no dought there are UFOs mentioned in the bible and many other religions, as far as N1RGR i wouldnt say he is confused either N1RGR knows that for certain theres UFOs mentioned in the bible. God/Source is definitly explainable in metaphysics/quantum physics i wouldnt say either of us lack something that you somehow got, if anything its where you put your focus is the kinda understanding that will come back like N1RGR and myself we find interest in the UFO subject and know that in our ancient past there were visitors. LOVE AND BLESSINGS
Yes I absolutely believe ET's/Angels exist.I believe the universe is full of life. I also believe there is enough evidence written in the Bible that suggest these ET's/Angels utilized some form of technology as described in the book of Ezekiel. There is no doubt in my mind that Ezekiel encountered UFOs on several occasions. At one point Ezekiel is walking along a river when the flying wheels appear to him and take him up against his will. Sounds alot like the story of Elijah being taken away in a flying chariot of fire. Forgot to mention that one.lol. I could go on and on. If you are interested in these discoveries written in the Bible I would be more than happy discuss them with you but you first must understand that all life comes from him and in the end all life will answer to him. That is the message these ET's/Angels have been trying to communicate to us from the beginning.

Good conversation Robert I wish you well and pray that you will one day achieve the full understanding and meaning of Gods gift to us all. Have a prosperous journey!
Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

"Jesus is the only path to eternal life. There is no other way."

Far too many misunderstand his "I am the way and the life" statement and think only Christians go to Heaven. What he meant is that his sacrifice will make (at the time spoken) salvation possible for all repentant sinners. Remember he was speaking to fellow Jews, Christianity was a later invention, perhaps something he never intended.

Now stop arguing with Wingmaker, his mind has been polluted by television. In time he'll get over it, God will teach him when he's ready to receive enlightenment and not before. The voice of God is not in the flood, nor in the fire, nor tempest nor the earthquake. The small voice of God is in the quiet of the Earth, in the still of the night.

Translation: When the mind is racing and preoccupied there is too much noise to hear a small inner voice that only comes with quiet contemplation. That's what meditation is all about, clear out the clutter and focus on nothing, when the mind is free to wander it discovers new things. A mantra helps focus, now repeat after me. Ohms, volts divided by amperes equals oooooohms. Ohms, volts divided by amperes equals oooooohms..........
Old 11-15-2012, 11:41 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:

Far too many misunderstand his "I am the way and the life" statement and think only Christians go to Heaven. What he meant is that his sacrifice will make (at the time spoken) salvation possible for all repentant sinners. Remember he was speaking to fellow Jews, Christianity was a later invention, perhaps something he never intended.
Jesus made it perfectly clear that his message was for the Jew as well as the gentile.
Jesus also made it perfectly clear that we are only saved if we believe in him. Quote-Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no life in you.

Quote:
"Now stop arguing with Wingmaker, his mind has been polluted by television. In time he'll get over it, God will teach him when he's ready to receive enlightenment and not before. The voice of God is not in the flood, nor in the fire, nor tempest nor the earthquake. The small voice of God is in the quiet of the Earth, in the still of the night.
I agree but you can't blame me for trying. You won't find salvation or wisdom in scfi novels. UFO's are not the message here...salvation is!

Quote:
Translation: When the mind is racing and preoccupied there is too much noise to hear a small inner voice that only comes with quiet contemplation. That's what meditation is all about, clear out the clutter and focus on nothing, when the mind is free to wander it discovers new things. A mantra helps focus, now repeat after me. Ohms, volts divided by amperes equals oooooohms. Ohms, volts divided by amperes equals oooooohms..........
Hahahaha...! Ooooooooohms. I can feel the wisdom my brother!

Last edited by N1RGR; 11-15-2012 at 11:45 PM..
Old 11-16-2012, 12:04 AM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos

Quote:

Now stop arguing with Wingmaker, his mind has been polluted by television. In time he'll get over it, God will teach him when he's ready to receive enlightenment and not before. The voice of God is not in the flood, nor in the fire, nor tempest nor the earthquake. The small voice of God is in the quiet of the Earth, in the still of the night.

now I don't care who ya are that was funny right there
'54 SX-88 #127 to 100' endfed wire/9:1 trans. @40'
RS Pro 2066 in truck to Larsen Tribander
Old 11-16-2012, 1:19 PM

"Jesus is the only path to eternal life. There is no other way." I had tears in my eyes not because im damned to no eternity but that was so damn Funny you dont believe that right that was a joke. "Jesus is our salvation and our God" I agree he was god but so are we just different aspects of that one consciousness. kb2vxa said " Suggestion; if you separate Christianity from metaphysics and "UFOlogy" you'll have better understanding of them without the confusion you now expierence. I was sticking up for our belief that UFOs and christianity are connected. Christianity and the bible our deluted version of books from another book from another till finally you got the original Truth not the deluted stories and dreams and expierences that is in it from authors overtime not to much of witch was actually gods words. You will not find alot of what i believe on the internet or tv there not hundreds of millions that have my truth but maybe millions. I have stated before that all religions will go the way of the dinosaurs becuase we will find that light god put in us that we were ingnoring. Heres a good part Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness that was not god those were ETs because god isnt a human or et other then the fact that it exist within all things, plus they say us so theres more than one. We were mixed with ET dna along time ago thats how you get humanity as we now know. Meditation is the best way in my opinion to here that voice within. "but you first must understand that all life comes from him and in the end all life will answer to him" i agree all live comes from that consciousness that i would call God/Source but dont believe we will have to answer to him like SOME KIND OF CHILD THAT DID WRONG! I DO NOT DO NOT BELIEVE IN SIN I KNOW THAT WILL BLOW MANY PEOPLES MINDS BUT nonetheless the TRUTH. FREE WILL!! I dont need anything besides my soverign self unchained from the boundries of time,space,energy and matter not anyone or anything in between like some kinda middle man gods in me and everything that is all that is need for salvation but i do thank JESUS for his love and what he came here to teach just sorry people dont understand it as it was meant. Think about this i see you and everyone as perfect regardless of what the believe or do but you see me as dillusioned or lack somekind of understanding that you think you have. UFOs will be part of our not to far future to help us look at ourselves as one and not seperated think about it WHEN THEY SHOW UP kinda like how ronald reagan said at a speech to the UN all our differences would fall away i believe they will just make there presence known not interfer with society." In time he'll get over it" nah wouldnt count on it. i am young, upper 20s but dont think unwise alot that i say you will see come to be truth. How about this if you think about it were all ETs the bodies we use are made up of star dust and the soul well thats definitly not from here! LOVE AND BLESSINGS http://near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html and http://near-death.com/index.html the first is my fav there alot on the homepage check them out.

Last edited by wingmaker; 11-16-2012 at 1:47 PM..
Old 11-16-2012, 8:08 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

"Jesus made it perfectly clear that his message was for the Jew as well as the gentile."
Jesus spoke to Jews, his Apostles, fellow Jews spoke to Gentiles and passed along his message.

"Jesus also made it perfectly clear that we are only saved if we believe in him. Quote-Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no life in you."
Again you misunderstand, this time what believing in something means. The quote has a much deeper meaning, taken literally only those who take Communion would be saved and is most unfair to others. Why would God create Man only to throw away the greater portion of it?

"You won't find salvation or wisdom in scfi novels."
No, but you'll find a lot of unintentional humor in those by L. Ron Hubbard.

"I can feel the wisdom my brother!"
Yeah, I started out serious including a mantra but it all fell apart when I suggested that one. I plead the Flip Wilson amendment; THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!

" In time he'll get over it" nah wouldnt count on it. i am young, upper 20s but dont think unwise alot that i say you will see come to be truth."
When you get to your golden years you'll see what you were. At that age there is a college level called sophomore from the Greek sophos moros, young (and) foolish. Then you'll understand what Jesus meant with the passage that begins "When I was a child I thought like a child..." and you'll become a man some day looking back and wondering how you managed to survive. I look back on my life and wonder if I was put here to annoy or amuse.

"How about this if you think about it were all ETs the bodies we use are made up of star dust and the soul well thats definitly not from here."

I came upon a child of God
He was walking along the road
And I asked him, "Where are you going?"
And this he told me...

I'm going on down to Yasgur's Farm,
I'm gonna join in a rock and roll band.
I'm gonna camp out on the land.
I'm gonna get my soul free.

We are stardust.
We are golden.
And we've got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Then can I walk beside you?
I have come here to lose the smog,
And I feel to be a cog in something turning......

Crosby, Stills and Nash - Woodstock - Madison Square Garden, NYC - 2009/10/29 & 30 - YouTube