RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Religion

Religion - Dog is my copilot. My karma ran over your dogma

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 1:25 PM

Default Please your Definition of God

Heres Mine and consciousness that is at the center of all things whether tree plant animal human ets angels everthing is consciouness even our universe even the multiverse. I can explain more of My Truth but ill let other people state there beliefs. Love and Blessings
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2012, 4:47 PM

Names of God (High-Res DV) - YouTube
Old 11-10-2012, 5:27 PM

Hmm nice video but i believe some of those names describe beings that visited us in the past and humans thought it was god not quite besides on the inside just as everything in creation is. they were godlike in there knowledge and understanding but that because they have been evolving as a species longer then we have. The Elohim however or Shining Ones whatever you choose i believe there our future selves coming to our past to help us along even more through these times but all will be well Love connects us all. This is my belief in the beginning there was just conscousness then god/us wanted to expierence so it created quantum light some people call it the light body the merkabah, vehicle of light simply we seperated from god to expeirence life into but in the light body we are not seperate from other beings in the lightbody this only happens when we take on a physical vehicle or body DNA is the molecule of life that allows us to expierence seperation from eachother but this is temporary to learn as a species collectively here on earth eventually we come together and unite again some people call this heaven on earth pretty much though we discover the light body and understand for certain then that we all connected and come from the light the same light that we all see when we go through the tunnel. Well some food for thought Love and Blessings
Old 11-10-2012, 6:28 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmaker View Post
Hmm.. nice video, but I believe some of those names describe beings that visited us in the past, and humans thought it was God. Not quite. Besides, on the inside, just as everything in creation is, they were godlike in their knowledge and understanding, because they have been evolving as a species longer then we have. The Elohim, however, or Shining Ones.. whatever you choose-I believe they're our future selves coming to our past to help us along even more through these times- but all will be well. Love connects us all. This is my belief: in the beginning there was just consciousness. Then God wanted us to experience, so it created quantum light. Some people call it the light body- the merkabah, vehicle of light. Simply, we seperated from God to experience life, but in the light body we are not seperate from other beings. In the lightbody, this only happens when we take on a physical vehicle or body. DNA is the molecule of life that allows us to experience seperation from each other, but this is temporary, to learn as a species collectively here on earth. Eventually we come together and unite again. Some people call this heaven on earth. Pretty much though, we discover the light body and understand for certain then that we are all connected and come from the light.. the same light that we all see when we go through the tunnel. Well, some food for thought. Love and Blessings
..fixed ya
'54 SX-88 #127 to 100' endfed wire/9:1 trans. @40'
RS Pro 2066 in truck to Larsen Tribander

Last edited by ridgescan; 11-10-2012 at 7:03 PM..
Old 11-11-2012, 12:45 PM

Dont Understand but Love and Blessings.
Sponsored links
Old 11-11-2012, 1:47 PM
Completely Banned for the Greater Good
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Last edited by kb2vxa; 01-02-2013 at 5:53 PM..
Old 11-11-2012, 7:44 PM

Wink

I see "God" has spared Point Pleasant Beach!

I will only respond to negative comments/feedback. Friendly people will be ignored totally.
Old 11-11-2012, 9:26 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Not all of it, I have special dispensation.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:11 PM

I would disagree with the picture above i would say that he does walk around like Bono because gods in him just as sure as you and me and anything else unless he is some kind of android. Love and Blessings
Old 11-12-2012, 1:08 PM

Here's some interesting information for you.

Chuck Missler - Return Of The Nephilim - YouTube
Old 11-12-2012, 2:46 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

You disagree only because you don't understand sarcasm. As for Chuck Missler, the first 30 seconds or so are enough to convince me he's out of his tree having no understanding of the nature of the fallen angels and their offspring, the sons of the gods.
Nephilim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 11-12-2012, 3:20 PM

Yes you are right i really dont goes over my head most times as for alot of jokes i was also gullable i just expect everyone to speak truth and be strait forward and not take advantage i remember a long time ago having a baseball card worth i think it was 50 dollars i didnt know them just in hinsight and My Friend traded me a awesome colorful card and i was like hell yeah i didnt know and didnt expect he would of taken advantage of that the colorful hologram card worth nothing. Learn and Live thats all. Yes Chuck is a little different for me but he can believe what he wants but i agree that the Fallen Angels were ETs that contacted humans in the past most thought they were gods Fallen really meaning dropped in vibration to earths not saying the where bad or good remember we all come from god/ The Source in the beginning even if they were the "FALLEN ANGELS". Before anything becomes what it is ie.. angels ets it starts from the primal consciousness or god i dont really like that term god because it makes me feel like its something better than me and everyone when in reality were all equal to eachother and the source and ETs. How can anything not be equal since we all start the journey in the First Source in the beginning i kinda think in the bible they talk about it like in genisis in the beggining there was darkness well to me that was just consciousness then god said let there be light that is the light that creates all and i was we begin as after we seperated from god from the light what people see when the die the light body/merkabah whatever you want. Well Thanks all for comments Love and Blessings

Last edited by wingmaker; 11-12-2012 at 3:25 PM..
Old 11-12-2012, 7:31 PM

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation." Edmund Spencer
Old 11-12-2012, 9:38 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Spencer's argument can be summed up in one word, prejudice in this context; an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason. That's a sure fire way of keeping one in everlasting ignorance.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:36 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos

Quote:
Yes you are right i really dont goes over my head most times as for alot of jokes i was also gullable i just expect everyone to speak truth and be strait forward and not take advantage i remember a long time ago having a baseball card worth i think it was 50 dollars i didnt know them just in hinsight and My Friend traded me a awesome colorful card and i was like hell yeah i didnt know and didnt expect he would of taken advantage of that the colorful hologram card worth nothing. Learn and Live thats all. Yes Chuck is a little different for me but he can believe what he wants but i agree that the Fallen Angels were ETs that contacted humans in the past most thought they were gods Fallen really meaning dropped in vibration to earths not saying the where bad or good remember we all come from god/ The Source in the beginning even if they were the "FALLEN ANGELS". Before anything becomes what it is ie.. angels ets it starts from the primal consciousness or god i dont really like that term god because it makes me feel like its something better than me and everyone when in reality were all equal to eachother and the source and ETs. How can anything not be equal since we all start the journey in the First Source in the beginning i kinda think in the bible they talk about it like in genisis in the beggining there was darkness well to me that was just consciousness then god said let there be light that is the light that creates all and i was we begin as after we seperated from god from the light what people see when the die the light body/merkabah whatever you want. Well Thanks all for comments Love and Blessings
...meh. Too long to fix-
Old 11-13-2012, 10:00 AM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

He (or she) is like each individual's personal Santa Claus. "Better watch out! Better not cry..."
Old 11-13-2012, 11:24 AM

Better not pout im telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town! In the center point of your being is the personality that last forever and changes masks to learn and expierence lifetime after liftetime until we unite again. PLEASE PEOPLE YOUR BELIEF IN WHAT GOD IS? I know at one point i thought it was some guy in the sky watching over us till I GREW UP to understand what god really not saying the guy in the sky thing is bad. All religions are here to help us along the path to understanding what god really is. ITS ALL GOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE AND BLESSINGS! Im a guy my name is Robert. Thanks Ridgescan i wish i had your writing skills wasnt to good at that either.

Last edited by wingmaker; 11-13-2012 at 11:31 AM..
Old 11-13-2012, 2:08 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

I try to skip posts where the poster types long run on sentences and can't even be bothered to capitalize "I" when referring to themselves.

Meh
Old 11-13-2012, 2:50 PM

Most likely should have instead of putting me down LOVE AND BLESSINGS
Old 11-13-2012, 4:20 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos

Quote:
Better not pout im telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town! In the center point of your being is the personality that last forever and changes masks to learn and expierence lifetime after liftetime until we unite again. PLEASE PEOPLE YOUR BELIEF IN WHAT GOD IS? I know at one point i thought it was some guy in the sky watching over us till I GREW UP to understand what god really not saying the guy in the sky thing is bad. All religions are here to help us along the path to understanding what god really is. ITS ALL GOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE AND BLESSINGS! Im a guy my name is Robert. Thanks Ridgescan i wish i had your writing skills wasnt to good at that either.
now I feel bad sorry Rob. The post I edited was due to being bored that day hope I didn't come across as rude to you. Most folks won't get into God stuff here for various reasons-the main one being fear of being lambasted by the drivebys. I don't wanna get into it either, but I will tell you I love God. You have a nice view on God. That's all from me