Sacramento Area Meet-n-Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccafire

We usually have one about this time for the past couple of years due to people getting new scanners from Santa. Anybody interested?

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento meetup

I am interested as long as the time does not conflict with a SeaHawks game! ;)

Duster

Supposedly Retired...
Database Admin
I have yet to make it to one...so I would definitely be in if I can get it around my schedule.

W6WBO

Meeting

I just bought a Uniden 396T and could use some help, so I would be interested in a meeting!

Steve

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento meetup

There seems to only be a few interested parties in meeting. Some have indicated they'll attend if their schedule allows. Most people are usually available weeknights or weekends, with some exceptions. What is a good date & time for people (especially if you are not available every weekend or every night)?

In the past we've shot for Saturday afternoons? Suggestions?

Duster

Supposedly Retired...
Database Admin
I'm off Saturdays. On vacation till next Sunday so pretty much open if it is this week, otherwise Th/F/Sat works for me.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

russianspd

Premium Subscriber
I have never attended a meet and greet before, what is the general layout of a meet up involving scanners? I'm south of Sac but would be willing to meet up and join. I have a 396XT and have figured it out without any software but i'm sure i'm not using it to it's potential. I also have an PRO-106. Evenings are free for me.

Markinsac

I'm available some times, but I'm in the middle of tasks at work that may have me working late some days. Once a date is firmed up, I'll know more. I do know that the 2nd weekend of February is probably not good due to an office move.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento meetup

I'm avail any 1st 2nd or 4th weekends.
So would it work better if we tried to schedule this for Saturday February 2? That's the 1st weekend.

russianspd said:
I'm south of Sac but would be willing to meet up and join.
We've held these in several different locations, although the original most popular was in East Folsom because it is near a repeater site. Last year we were in west Folsom/Orangevale area. We've been able to reserve a room at a local pizza (& beer) place as we've never had more than 20. Presently it looks like a stretch to reach 10.

If we have it on 2/2, does that work for all that want to attend? Is one time better than another? Since 2/2, how about 2pm? This would be the Saturday of Super Bowl w/e. Anywhere in or near the county works as far as I am concerned.

sacscan

I will be unavailable February 8-10, but any other weekend is fine.
I'm game. I work Sun-Wed, so Saturdays would be perfect.
If you show up, I need to give you the defective BC246T that no longer receives. It was a feed scanner that belonged to you. We talked about this last year, but you were unable to make it to the meet-and-greet to pick it up.

russianspd

Premium Subscriber
Free after 12 noon every day of the week. And weekends aside from Church on Sundays are pretty open as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.