United Parcel Service (UPS) frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic2442

Hello Everyone,
I found the United Parcel Service (UPS) frequencies on the FCC Database for Lathrop, Stockton and West Sacramento but it list several different frequencies for each site. I was wondering if anyone knew which frequencies were active and what the PL or DPL code was. Looks like they are running on conventional frequencies.

Thanks.

Darkstar350

UPS mainly is licensed for the typical nationwide "dot and star" frequencies for operations and whatnot within the warehouses, etc - if they do use low power repeaters it would most likely be for the same thing

The UPS drivers use those handheld WiFi "qualcom" type devices to text message ,etc

Im not from California so for all i know the UPS trucks there could be on repeaters or trunk systems but i have looked thru some UPS licenses so im just giving the general idea...

kma371

QRT
Hello Everyone,
I found the United Parcel Service (UPS) frequencies on the FCC Database for Lathrop, Stockton and West Sacramento but it list several different frequencies for each site. I was wondering if anyone knew which frequencies were active and what the PL or DPL code was. Looks like they are running on conventional frequencies.

Thanks.

Only way to find out is to listen and find out really. Gotta do it the old school way.

mike619

Or if you do get some UPS trucks showing up around your location where you are if you have a scanner with close call you can try that option as well.

ecps92

The two-way is generally for the Warehouse Ops, not the trucks on the road

Best idea is to find the local Fast Food near the Warehouse and set-up and monitor
a. Early Morning as they load/roll-out the trucks.
b. Return shifts
c. Over-night loading of the trucks
just my past experience in monitoring UPS and if it is an Airport Op, they will be busy all-day long.
Or if you do get some UPS trucks showing up around your location where you are if you have a scanner with close call you can try that option as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.