help programming uniden bearcat scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletormask

hi folks! i've had a scanner for a few years and had it sort of working in seattle, but moved to sacramento and am starting fresh. i could use some help programming and getting set up to listen here in california.

could any of you folks help me out? i've tried a lot of different software without success. help me, obi-wan, you're my only hope. i can buy you some beers or pay you for your time.

thanks in advance!

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I can think of 20 or 30 (probably more) models that can accurately be described as a Uniden Bearcat scanner. To get help, you are going to need to be a lot more specific, pad-wan.

NWtoSFO

I’ve got a 346xt and it works fine for this this region. Right now. A lot of the area will be going digital very soon, but the analog stuff will still be active in many of the surrounding counties, except Placer.

wtp

if you tried to read and understand the manual

do what everyone else does and come back and ask your questions.
you would not be the first.
unless you know what to look for and how it is written it just leads to more questions.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
hi folks! i've had a scanner for a few years and had it sort of working in seattle, but moved to sacramento and am starting fresh. i could use some help programming and getting set up to listen here in california.

could any of you folks help me out? i've tried a lot of different software without success. help me, obi-wan, you're my only hope. i can buy you some beers or pay you for your time.

thanks in advance!

The easiest way to program the 346XT is with a subscription to the radio reference database, and programming software. Then, it is easy to import the local county and surrounding areas if you wish. Save you a lot of headaches..

Status
Not open for further replies.