Beware of Seller: Caesar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustynswrail

Agreed to buy his BR330T as listed on RR. Paid via Paypal 11th November, promised to ship to Australia on 13th with tracking number. Then stated his wife had a minor motor vehicle accident would post on 17th and supply tracking number then. Emailed 21st for tracking number told parcel had been returned because of label error. Emailed 24th asking for tracking number, no reply. Have lodged Paypal dispute, also lodged official report with USPS Inspectors.

BEWARE OF THIS SELLER.

R

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
wow, i should have checked this forum sooner. :)

I admit i had many pitfalls with this transaction. This was my first non US/Canada shipment and it was sent back to me after i first shipped, unfortunately just prior to us going to Florida for a Disney World trip and I was unable to ship it before we left and we were in Florida for 8 days. However I did ship it as soon as I got back home and the radio has made it to the seller.

I've sold at least 20 radios between here and qrz.com with out issue. Unfortunately after this experience I will stay away from all NoN-US buyers. Nothing with Russel but with the extra hassles and headaches of trying to get USPS to properly ship the item. Russel was a great buyer, prompt payment.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
wow, i should have checked this forum sooner. :)

I admit i had many pitfalls with this transaction. This was my first non US/Canada shipment and it was sent back to me after i first shipped, unfortunately just prior to us going to Florida for a Disney World trip and I was unable to ship it before we left and we were in Florida for 8 days. However I did ship it as soon as I got back home and the radio has made it to the seller.

I've sold at least 20 radios between here and qrz.com with out issue. Unfortunately after this experience I will stay away from all NoN-US buyers. Nothing with Russel but with the extra hassles and headaches of trying to get USPS to properly ship the item. Russel was a great buyer, prompt payment.

Glad to hear everything got worked out in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.