dont deal with K200l

Status
Not open for further replies.

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
K200L Art Elliott , had a gre psr-800 scanner on todays classifieds, he posted it last nite, I bought it and paid for it through paypal, on this site, he then rejected it and sent me a short message that pp wanted his bank account number and he was not giving it to them, he wanted to send me a bill and marked it as goods, I called pp and they advised me that he had to mention what it was he was selling me, to be covered by pp, I sent him a message and asked him to re write it and he got mad, and said he cancelled the deal, so every one watch out for this guy, I think he tried to scam me out of my money, I see Art Elliott took the scanner off the classified section now, just letting every one no to beware of him.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Strange. PayPal requires 2 means of funds anyway. Most users who sell frequent have a seperated account for use with PayPal as extra measure to have funds in and out. I don't see issue he had. It offers the buyer protection most want now days incase. Possibly he was avoiding the fees to transfer money. Only a very few trusted sellers I would send money to for items marked as other or gift or family etc. They have long solid reputation. Only thing I csn think is either he didn't want the fees PayPal has hitting him or he had a dud or like you say rip you off. He should have said he didn't want fees to begin with if so. But selling PayPal would also protect him so it don't make sense.

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
art Elliott K2ool

I emailed art today and he had a bad, day, he said, so, I am sorry I posted this, I cant delete it, but, he modified the request for money as paypal wanted, So hopefully every thing should be fine. I am sorry myself for jumping the gun, hopefully I will get the scanner ok, and in tack, and it will be a good deal. I will keep you posted, god bless, to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.