Pala, rincon, pauma san pasqual f.d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alain

I'm aware that when NORTHCOMM dispatches an incident, they'll specify, "Oceanside...", or "San Marcos...", but I have yet to hear dispatch mention the particular "Rez" FD's by name.

In fact, I've yet to hear any traffic for the above Rez's FD's ever! I know they are being dispatched because I have PULSEPOINT on my phone. Incidents are sparse, but they happen.

How is it that I am missing all the traffic? Are there TGIDs for the Rez FDs that I am not aware of?

Does dispatch only use the engine company number designations, and not the proper Rez name?

many thanks for taking the time to respond!

P25Radio

Premium Subscriber
Pauma Fd

My friend does the dispatching at Northcom. I'll asked him this tonight, Will wait to see what he comes up with. I am to do a shift with him again soon, he has me miked up and all with my own head set plugged in next to him. Kinda cool to see the behind the scenes work the dispatchers do. And they let me go around if I like to to other dispatchers and do the same thing. I do not talk but listen,

P25Radio

Premium Subscriber
Direct word for word from my buddy at Northcomm," To answer your question,Yes we always announce the jurisdiction at the beginning of any dispatched assignments to get their attention". Direct quote. This is also proceeded by 3 alert beeps.

Alain

" To answer your question,Yes we always announce the jurisdiction at the beginning of any dispatched assignments to get their attention".

Then surely there must be at least one tac TGID for each tribal agency? I've searched RR and elsewhere to no avail...

P25Radio

Premium Subscriber
I don't know what TGID is. Valley Center and the Reservations conduct routine calls on Tac 4C, and run fires and major incidents on Tac 4E. Is that what you're asking? Direct from my buddy.

P25Radio

Premium Subscriber
I heard a traffic accident get dispatched in Pala yesterday. FD worked in 4C. and Pala was called when out when the dispatch went out over the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.