Status
Not open for further replies.

radioroom2020

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone,

I had been monitoring the RCS North cell for quite some time now and everything was fine. Just a few weeks ago, it seems that my BCD996T scanner is no longer picking up any activity from the North cell. The firmware is up to date and I have no problem monitoring the RCS South cell.

I use the software FreeSCAN to program my scanner and have programmed the site as Mot 800Mhz Splinter Type II, Mot 800Mhz Standard Type II and Mot Custom/Rebanded Type II and NONE seem to work.

I'm uncertain if the RCS North cell has gone through the re banding process yet and perhaps the programming information is unknown as of yet.

I have noticed though that Brodcastify has a working link broadcasting North Com Fire Dispatch and seem to be working very well.

If any of you guys out there are presently monitoring the RCS North cell, please share any information as the current programming plan this for the RCS North cell, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

-Art

celbaseman

Feed Provider
Art,

I have been monitoring North Cell with no problems. It is still splinter. Make sure you have all 4 control channels loaded as I have seen it change CC from time to time. Do not set the band plan, yet. That you will need to do after rebanding.

I have pictures of my settings for my scanner. If I can figure out how to post pictures, i will add.

celbaseman

Feed Provider
My settings screen captures.

Attachments

• North Zone 1.jpg
    North Zone 1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 163
  • North Zone 2.jpg
    North Zone 2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 167
  • North Zone 3.jpg
    North Zone 3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 169

radioroom2020

Premium Subscriber
RCS North Cell...

Well well well...this is very odd...I was playing with my Scanner last night trying to figure out what the problem was as to why the RCS North Cell was not coming in.

I had stopped trying at about 12am...but out of no where the Sanner started picking up the North site at about 1:30am. I did nothing to that programming and left it untouched, so now I'm still wondering why it stopped working for no reason.

I really appreciate the info and pics you shared Celebsman...I'm a happy camper again 😀

Thank you and take care,

-Art

Status
Not open for further replies.