Which fire TG to monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W6SDF

AKA Scorch
I live in San Diego Country Estates in Ramona. It has its own fire station and there are a few in Ramona. Which fire TG's should I give a high priority to on the SD County RCS system to pick up on fire events near me? I monitor zone 2 North cell.

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
The area is dispatched by Monte Vista, so use 10A for dispatch, and the other Zones 10 and 11 talkgroups for Command and Tac on scene.

W6SDF

AKA Scorch
Thank you K6CDO, I appreciate the help.

Did you just upgrade to extra in Feb? Do you do a lot of HF work? I have not keyed a mic on HF, no equipment yet. Mainly use UHF & VHF repeaters for chat & offroad comms. Looking forward to HF someday. Have yo ever gone to the instructional classes at Scripps hospital?

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
Thank you K6CDO, I appreciate the help.

Did you just upgrade to extra in Feb? Do you do a lot of HF work? I have not keyed a mic on HF, no equipment yet. Mainly use UHF & VHF repeaters for chat & offroad comms. Looking forward to HF someday. Have yo ever gone to the instructional classes at Scripps hospital?

No, I was first licensed in 1971 and upgraded to Extra in 2001. The Feb. action was a simple license renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.