Programming for San Jose PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

22listenin

Premium Subscriber
Hi - i am in san jose CA and am having trouble programming for san jose police dept. i am using BCD996XT. can anyone tell me where to find the frequency table for this? is it on the radio reference site? anything for santa clara county doesnt seem to give me anything for san jose. Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

22listenin

Premium Subscriber
programming for SJPD

Thanks Stealthguy05. I did find it but when I import into Freescan and upload into scanner I get nothing. I do the same process for Santa Clara and it functions. Not sure what I am doing incorrectly. This is my first scqnnerand have only had since July 11th. Only put about 20 hours trying different ways of programming the scanner but nothing works. Any suggestions appreciated. I feel the learning curve is straight up for me.

trooperdude

Database Admin
Thanks Stealthguy05. I did find it but when I import into Freescan and upload into scanner I get nothing. I do the same process for Santa Clara and it functions. Not sure what I am doing incorrectly. This is my first scqnnerand have only had since July 11th. Only put about 20 hours trying different ways of programming the scanner but nothing works. Any suggestions appreciated. I feel the learning curve is straight up for me.

SJPD is still conventional and not trunked.

That may be the issue ?

22listenin

Premium Subscriber
Thank you very much trooperdude. That was it. When I chose Santa Clara County it said all trunked systems. So I chose trunked when setting up the system. Now set up as conventional system and I can hear all of San Jose that I can stand. Thank again.

Status
Not open for further replies.