151.1500MHz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
What's on this freq? Is it a duplicate of the SC County Sheriff dispatch? I have it marked as "Unknown" and I don't see it in the database...
Best guess is Parks Dispatch on 151.145. If the PL 107.2 pops up, that would be a confirmation.

whisper16

I've monitored this frequency the past couple of days. It is not County Parks.

What I heard is Hispanic sounding males, being sent to different locations to pick items up such as metal and concrete. A recycling company perhaps?

So, is this someone with radios that are terribly off frequency. Or is this someone who just picked a frequency out of the air and started using it? I was in the area of Capitol and McKee SJ at the time and the S meter was pegged.

fmalloy

I've monitored this frequency the past couple of days. It is not County Parks.

What I heard is Hispanic sounding males, being sent to different locations to pick items up such as metal and concrete. A recycling company perhaps?

So, is this someone with radios that are terribly off frequency. Or is this someone who just picked a frequency out of the air and started using it? I was in the area of Capitol and McKee SJ at the time and the S meter was pegged.
I'm in Santa Clara and haven't heard these illegal transmissions. I hear what sounds like public safety calls.

Stealthguy05

I heard similar transmissions to what you guys are describing on Central fire's dispatch (154.2500) a few weeks ago. The BC and Dispatcher were stumped. Needless to say, a bunch of mdc1200 stun commands (i'm assuming) were flying out of the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.