SMCO trunked system on RR not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

versusg

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

Just got a new pro-651 and looking for program it for san mateo county sheriff, medics and SPCA and radio reference programming is not correct. Anyone have the arc500 file they can send me in email or post? Or at least tell me whats up with that?.. thanks inadvance

kma371

QRT
The information in the DB is correct.

Have you tried programming it? What is it doing? We just need something more specific than its "not working "

versusg

Premium Subscriber
Not working.

I programmed all talk groups and simulcasting for smco sheriffs and PHS/spca using arc500 and RR and I don't get anything. I had a friend who works for PHS /spca transmit 1-2-3 and it doesn't work. When it comes to sheriffs I receive portions of a random conversation occasionally. Just one end of the conversation.

Hope that helps.

Steve
Ke6mtm

whisper16

San Mateo county

I don't own a Pro651, but on my Pro668 I had to set the trunking table to auto verses standard before I receive anything at all.

Under "type" meaning type of trunking system do you have it set for P25 Manuel, or P25 auto?

Also under T Tables is it set to "default"?

As I said I don't have a Pro651, so I'm just grasping at straws"to try and help you out.

versusg

Premium Subscriber
I don't believe I have the auto/manual options. I have only programmed it using the RR database and only occasionally receive parts of a conversation from dispatch or patrol..

I know when they were on a conventional radio system, I could hear the simulcast system, dispatch and officer throughout the entire county... and having worked with a county agency and listening to the sheriffs for years.. there is a significant amount of radio traffic on their primary channel.. but I hear almost nothing now.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.