LTR Alameda

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
A number of trunked systems are just called "LTR something" instead of specifying who they are operated by (if multi-user) or to whom they belong. LTR System Alameda matches FCC license WPLL610 exactly. Can someone in the area confirm that only Fremont School District is heard on the system so I can submit the change to the DB?

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
This system went dark about 2 years ago. In Aug 2014 I asked one of the FUSD bus drivers if they have new radios and she said they did. This year I have heard the buses on an LTR system on Monument Peak in Milpitas ( the one with a number of tows on). There are a number of portables out there that I haven't tracked down yet and are probably operating low power simplex at each school.

kma371

QRT
This system went dark about 2 years ago. In Aug 2014 I asked one of the FUSD bus drivers if they have new radios and she said they did. This year I have heard the buses on an LTR system on Monument Peak in Milpitas ( the one with a number of tows on). There are a number of portables out there that I haven't tracked down yet and are probably operating low power simplex at each school.

db updated. thanks. i really like to get rid of some of these systems are indeed dead. if you know of any others, submit to the DB

Status
Not open for further replies.