CHP - Napa/Contra Costa

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg6nlw

Railroad & Ham Radio Extrodinare
Premium Subscriber
Anyone who is listening to CHP Napa...Have y'all noticed the last few days CHP Contra Costa seems to be the only traffic on the Napa channel?!?

Or is it just me...?

Regards,

-Frank C.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
CHP

I'm listening, but to all the channels. I'll have to pay attention to what I hear specifically on Grape.

kg6nlw

Premium Subscriber
You'll notice they're all Contra Costa locations. Some locations noted: SR-160 at the Toll Plaza, Eastbound 4 at Bailey...

42.420 MHz is CHP - Napa (Grape) according to the database, and that's what both the scanner has programmed in as well as the mobile rig.

At 0942 I just finally heard a 21 Unit call on 42.420Mhz, but otherwise it's been QUIET for Napa units.

Regards,

-Frank C.

mcjones2013

Radio Communications Enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
They patch for sure the Turquoise and the Grape together. I listen to the Turquoise at work. You'll hear the dispatcher say "for the Solano units" or "for the Napa units".

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

kg6nlw

Premium Subscriber
They patch for sure the Turquoise and the Grape together. I listen to the Turquoise at work. You'll hear the dispatcher say "for the Solano units" or "for the Napa units".

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I know that...But this is Grape and Maroon, not Grape and Turquoise. This is day two now of this happening...

Regards,

-Frank C.

kandrey89

Feed Provider
Maybe they're short on dispatchers, so they have to patch.

Luckily Aqua and Khaki are always patched that way I don't even need to change channels on the whole east bay commute to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.