Arc96 and Pro-96 Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

2redline

I have the Pro-96 and using Demo of Arc96 currently, what do I need to do to get it to show the Alpha Tag when it stops on an active channel? There is a Alpha Tag associated with every entry.

Currently it show something like this......
H400........+DG
VC 866.96250
Trunk CC
MOT: 07022

Version 0.96 build 2
I know there is a newer version, that is installed on another pc and still same issue.

On Configuration bottom right checked are "Extended Frequencies", "Digital AGC On"

Anybody know why it will not show the alpha tag on the display?

Thanks

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Welcome to forum.

I have the Pro-96 and using Demo of Arc96 currently, what do I need to do to get it to show the Alpha Tag when it stops on an active channel? There is a Alpha Tag associated with every entry.

Currently it show something like this......
H400........+DG
VC 866.96250
Trunk CC
MOT: 07022 (annotate) This indicates you are scanning in Open Mode and this talkgroup is not programmed in any of the 5 subbanks.

Version 0.96 build 2
I know there is a newer version, that is installed on another pc and still same issue.

On Configuration bottom right checked are "Extended Frequencies", "Digital AGC On"

Anybody know why it will not show the alpha tag on the display?

Thanks

MOT: 07022
This ID indicates you are scanning in Open Mode and this talkgroup ID with associated Alpha Tag is not programmed in any of the 5 subbanks.

You are subscribed to RadioReference so open ARC96, select Trunk button, find your system and import the control and alt controls on left side of dialog plus desired talkgroups from right side. This will import the Alpha Tags and they will be displayed on line 4 in either Open or Closed Mode.

hogwmn

Premium Subscriber
where you go to tell you how to set up your Arc96 on your computer got a pro2096 got a link or something ?

hogwmn

Premium Subscriber
Arc96 software

I got the Arc96 software only need to know how do I save the freq to download it on my scanner

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
If you want to save your frequencies to disc select File _ Save or use the Save button in the toolbar.

If you mean import from radioref use the 'Conv.' or 'Trunk' button in the toolbar to import directly from the database into ARC96.
Once the frequencies are imported hit the 'Send' button and that will send the data to the scanner.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

hogwmn

Premium Subscriber
If you want to save your frequencies to disc select File _ Save or use the Save button in the toolbar.

If you mean import from radioref use the 'Conv.' or 'Trunk' button in the toolbar to import directly from the database into ARC96.
Once the frequencies are imported hit the 'Send' button and that will send the data to the scanner.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com
thank you that want i need to know very nice software like it alot

CadBane

Where do I find the frequencies so I can load them into my scanner from Arc 96?

Status
Not open for further replies.