Two tone detect not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket100

I downloaded two tone detect and it starts recording and sends the email just fine when it detects a tone, but when I look at the email all it says is "Page Received". There is no audio attachment.
Please help
Thanks!

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Did you post in the Two-tone thread where the author might be watching? WAY too limited of info for much help with what you have so far.

jweiss06

Premium Subscriber
I downloaded Two Tone (v58a) and have it up and working. The sound is very low and it's hard to hear. A neighboring department has this and I was shocked to hear how loud their Two Tone is compared to ours. I've tried checking the settings and I am stumped.

I have a scanner hooked up to the computer using a male to male audio cable from the scanner into the "line in" port on the back of the computer. I have tried this on a couple different computers and using 2 different scanners and all have a low volume level. I'm looking for possible causes and/or fixes. I would like to get this up and running either at the station or at my house so that we can start using it.

Thanks!

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
HELP!!!

Allright, I was getting pages fine one day, then the next I am not. My Computer says it was recieved and sent... Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.