Pro-97 Download Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck63

Premium Subscriber
I am a premium subsciber to radioreference. I downloaded the software from the internet. Chose my scanner from radioshack (PRO 97 ). Started software. window comes up I click on internet import. My user ID is Correct and my password are correct. After it tries to download on the frequency page a message comes up (init not ok, can't read user data ). Whats up??

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I have moved your thread hijacking, off topic, post to its own thread. Please read the posting guidelines you are required to follow as agreeing to be a member here.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
WIN97

Started software. window comes up I click on internet import. My user ID is Correct and my password are correct. After it tries to download on the frequency page a message comes up (init not ok, can't read user data ). Whats up??
Did you register your version of WIN97? I think the import feature may only be available to users who have also registered the software. Check the info related to "30 day free trial". Otherwise, check what it says here.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I believe it's the only software available for the Pro-97, so that kinda narrows it down :)

TES

I believe it's the only software available for the Pro-97, so that kinda narrows it down :)
Actually there are at least three—the miserable scancat product (though it likely doesn't do the "internet import" mentioned by the OP), the made-in-Europe brand, and Win97.

The OP wrote "I click on internet import"—Win97 never uses the wording "internet import" to commence the Web import from RadioReference.com.

Additionally, the "trial version" of Win97 is fully functional—no need to register the software to do a Web import—only time-limited to thirty days.

Last edited:

Chuck63

Premium Subscriber
Thanks I downloaded Win 97, still can not import my software

Chuck63

Premium Subscriber
also at the top of frequency page when I click on the internet tab, radioreference import. up pops radioreference web service build 55

Status
Not open for further replies.