BCD325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayline

Who all is using Proscan?it seems pretty useful and easy to navigate is there another one that is More simple to use? I purchased 1 year agreement and its coming up on renewal Who out there is using What?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Who all is using Proscan?it seems pretty useful and easy to navigate is there another one that is More simple to use? I purchased 1 year agreement and its coming up on renewal Who out there is using What?

You don't need to pay for a renewal for Proscan. Once you pay for it, you are licensed to always use it including receiving all upgrades. There is no such thing as a 1 year agreement for purchasing Proscan.

Just curious, where did you see that you had to renew your purchase of Proscan after 1 year?

Last edited:

Grayline

Hmmm Thanks guys I guess its My RR Premium Subscription thats about to expire..
I love Proscan but Ive heard thru forums that its Difficult to use.. I was thinking Is there another one out there that is easier?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Hmmm Thanks guys I guess its My RR Premium Subscription thats about to expire..
I love Proscan but Ive heard thru forums that its Difficult to use.. I was thinking Is there another one out there that is easier?
I don't find ProScan difficult to use. That's what I use on my 325P2.

You could download ARC-XT and use it's 30 day free trial to see if you like it better. I prefer ProScan, but either program will program your scanner, and can utilize your RR Premium Subscription for updates, presuming you choose to renew it. Even if you do not renew, you can still enter the information manually in either program. After the 30-day trial, you'd need to either purchase a license for ARC-XT, or discontinue use (it would no longer work anyway).

FreeSCAN can also program your 325P2, but it was never updated to support DMR, if you purchased the upgrade for that. There is no cost for FreeSCAN, and it also supports importing from the database for Premium Subscribers.

ARC-XT only supports a limited number of scanners: 396XT, 325P2, BCT15XT, 996XT, and 996P2. FreeSCAN supports all the scanners using DMA memory except the HP-1/-2, and the 436HP/536HP. Pro Scan supports all the DMA scanners except the 246T & the HP-1 & -2, plus older scanners such as the 780XLT and BCD250D and others.

spectr17

i just got Proscan and like it so far using my new BCD325P2.. Now if i could just figure out the quick key/talk group thing from uniden.

All my talk groups are working except for this sheriff system in pic below. Any idea why its not hearing the sheriff. I have another scanner next to it to make sure when the system is talking. The Redlands talk groups are working that are listed below the SB talk groups.

Attachments

• san_berdoo_system_7ev1_screen_cap.jpg
    san_berdoo_system_7ev1_screen_cap.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
i just got Proscan and like it so far using my new BCD325P2.. Now if i could just figure out the quick key/talk group thing from uniden.

All my talk groups are working except for this sheriff system in pic below. Any idea why its not hearing the sheriff. I have another scanner next to it to make sure when the system is talking. The Redlands talk groups are working that are listed below the SB talk groups.

I don't see a Site node called "Simulcast" that should contain 28 freqs under the San Bernardino County 06/07 node.

{edit} The Redlands group appears to work because you have it duplicated in another system that works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.