ARC500: Installing ARC500 in New Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

fp5930

I recently bought a new computer and had data transferred from old computer to new computer but the programs didn't get transferred so I need advice on how I can get ARC500 installed on new computer. I still have the two Registration Keys that were provided when I bought the original ARC500 program. Help?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I recently bought a new computer and had data transferred from old computer to new computer but the programs didn't get transferred so I need advice on how I can get ARC500 installed on new computer. I still have the two Registration Keys that were provided when I bought the original ARC500 program. Help?

Download the latest version of the ARC500 program from Butel at this link:

Software for Uniden Whistler HOME PATROL HP1 HP-1 PRO-700 BCD436HP BCD536HP Radioshack GRE GRECOM MFJ DSE AOR police scanner software BCD996XT BCD396XT BC346T BCT15X PRO-404 PRO-405 PRO-97 PRO-96 PRO-2096 PRO-106 PRO-197 PRO-164 PRO-160 PRO-162 psr50

install it on your computer, and register it with the keys you have already paid for.

fp5930

Thanks for the help. I used the link you provided and downloaded the Pro 106 software and it is working fine but it didn't ask for my license key codes so I'm not sure it will be a permanent fix.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the help. I used the link you provided and downloaded the Pro 106 software and it is working fine but it didn't ask for my license key codes so I'm not sure it will be a permanent fix.

Your key codes may have transferred from your old computer via the registry settings.

When the ARC500 software is running on your computer, click on "Help" in the top tool bar, then click on "About". If it says "full version" in that pop up window, you are all set.

If not, click "help", then "register", and enter your key codes there.

RDGDigital

I haven't used ARC500 for a while, so I'm a little rusty. But, the way I recall is that the version you downloaded will work for 30 days for free. After that it will need to be registered. Since you already have the two keys, you don't have to wait the 30 days, you can register it at any time. To do so, click on the "Help" menu and then select "Register". You can enter your registration keys there.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.